Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Guild & Raid Tool Requests (some reasonable, some not... hah

This topic has been closed.
    • 32 posts
    October 3, 2016 11:41 PM PDT

Apologies in advance if a thread has been started on this topic, but I couldn't find anything using search.

A quick and dirty list of some things I would love to see included as a previous GL (warning: a lot of this is centered around keeping members from having to visit the guild website for info):

1. A guild MotD board - and one that's not limited to a measly 100ish characters. Because it's hard enough just to get people to sign up to guild websites, much less use them every day.

2. An in-game customizable calender with event information including times in local time (maybe even a sign-up system as well?!?) - please, please, please

3. Extensive guild member ranking tools (i.e setting rights on guild chat, bank access, invite/kick, etc. based on guild rank) - the more options the better.

4. In-game guild recruitment board - preferably where the application process can be done in-game.

5. Multiple guild bank tabs with individual access rights - so raid members can grab their own mats.

6. A character profile sheet where guild members can list/check-off their equipment, items, epic quest progression, keys, etc.

7. A raid logger/parser tool (now I'm just being greedy)

8. An in-game EPGP/DKP system with an export function (and now I've totally lost it)

I'm sure I'll think of more, but this is just off the top of my head.

Ideas?

This post was edited by Panda at October 3, 2016 11:53 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    October 4, 2016 2:04 AM PDT

Hey Panda, I actually started one of these posts myself before I became the CM, you can find it in the guild section here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/1787/guild-discussion

I will have to close this thread but please feel free to add to the discussion over in the main thread, we will look to that thread when it is time to implement guild functionality.