Forums » Crafting and Gathering

Indigenous materials

• 86 posts
    September 29, 2016 3:48 PM PDT

I hope this hasn't been brought up already, I searched but...anyway, I'll keep it short.

According to lore - ...Terminus, a wildly diverse land formed from fragments of many different realms...  Picturing these colliding fragments in my mind I see cities and outlying areas of course but also the land beneath them, the dirt/soil and possibly indigenous ore/gems as well.  Indigenous plantlife could spread out over time but ore/gems would be locked in place, making them rare and valuable to those not welcome in these lands.

• 114 posts
    November 3, 2016 9:30 AM PDT

coach said:

I hope this hasn't been brought up already, I searched but...anyway, I'll keep it short.

According to lore - ...Terminus, a wildly diverse land formed from fragments of many different realms...  Picturing these colliding fragments in my mind I see cities and outlying areas of course but also the land beneath them, the dirt/soil and possibly indigenous ore/gems as well.  Indigenous plantlife could spread out over time but ore/gems would be locked in place, making them rare and valuable to those not welcome in these lands.

That is a great idea... and that could help with rarity for other markets as well... good one!