Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Epic Weapons

• 7 posts
    September 28, 2016 6:42 PM PDT

I’m not sure if this has been asked and answered. In Pantheon, will there be a class specific quests for Epic weapons? I really enjoyed getting the snake for my Chanter. I loved the quest, it was far more enjoyable than another quest I’ve done in any other MMO I played. I really hope this happens at some point.

• 393 posts
    September 28, 2016 7:03 PM PDT

Browse the forums and check out Reddit's Pantheon info page below

https://www.reddit.com/r/PantheonMMO/wiki/index

• 9115 posts
    September 28, 2016 7:53 PM PDT

This question has been answered in our FAQ which can be found here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/game/faqs/#q29

• 151 posts
    September 29, 2016 12:47 PM PDT

The better question is will there be epic quests for other items, like epic breastplate, epic boots, etc that are class specific.  Imagine how long it would take to do Kunark type epic quests for your weapon and each armor slot O_o

• 9115 posts
    September 29, 2016 4:48 PM PDT

Searril said:

The better question is will there be epic quests for other items, like epic breastplate, epic boots, etc that are class specific.  Imagine how long it would take to do Kunark type epic quests for your weapon and each armor slot O_o

Joppa actually spoke about this quite a while ago and mentioned something along the lines of individual epic quests for armour parts and weapons but not sure if that is still the plan or not :)

• 187 posts
    September 29, 2016 7:57 PM PDT

Epic spells anyone? Prime scrolls?!

• 151 posts
    September 30, 2016 4:29 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Searril said:

Joppa actually spoke about this quite a while ago and mentioned something along the lines of individual epic quests for armour parts and weapons but not sure if that is still the plan or not :)

Thanks for the info.  Truth be told I only recently began paying serious attention to Pantheon so there's a number of old discussions that I missed.

• 7 posts
    September 30, 2016 6:26 PM PDT

All good news!!