Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Training Part 2

• 9115 posts
    September 15, 2016 3:58 AM PDT

It's time for training if you don't let the view distract you! Part 2 time to get dirty!

• 93 posts
    September 15, 2016 4:07 AM PDT

If this is in the same area as the last screenshot, it looks like the training area is in some ruins.  Possibly now the home to a less than savoury bunch?  Enter with care and best be roguish in nature to stay well hidden?

~~~ <()> ~~~
    Valor and virtue ride with me, my blade defends the helpless,
    my might upholds the weak, my words speak only truth,
    my wrath undoes the wicked!
    <~ Vaultarn Stormborn ~>

• 9115 posts
    September 15, 2016 4:18 AM PDT

Vaultarn said:

If this is in the same area as the last screenshot, it looks like the training area is in some ruins.  Possibly now the home to a less than savoury bunch?  Enter with care and best be roguish in nature to stay well hidden?

~~~ <()> ~~~
    <~ Vaultarn Stormborn ~>

Yes, it is the dirt training area off to the top right of the last training screenshot :)

• 93 posts
    September 15, 2016 4:20 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Vaultarn said:

~~~ <()> ~~~
    <~ Vaultarn Stormborn ~>

Yes, it is the dirt training area off to the top right of the last training screenshot :)

Jousting area next?  :-P

• 9115 posts
    September 15, 2016 5:35 AM PDT

Vaultarn said:

Kilsin said:

Vaultarn said:

~~~ <()> ~~~
    <~ Vaultarn Stormborn ~>

Jousting area next?  :-P

Lol, not in this area ;) 

• 393 posts
    September 15, 2016 6:47 AM PDT

Oh look! Free shields!

• 9115 posts
    September 15, 2016 7:05 AM PDT

OakKnower said:

Oh look! Free shields!

Haha, for the time being they are, when this area is populated you may think twice before trying to take one! ;)

• 724 posts
    September 15, 2016 7:22 AM PDT

This is an interesting topic: If there are such items visible in the world, should you be able to take them? Maybe it would count as stealing (and if a guard saw you, you'd be killed quickly)?

Aside from that...strange texture on the ground there! Looks like that was a battlefield once..

• 173 posts
    September 15, 2016 8:37 AM PDT

Sarim said:

This is an interesting topic: If there are such items visible in the world, should you be able to take them? Maybe it would count as stealing (and if a guard saw you, you'd be killed quickly)?

Aside from that...strange texture on the ground there! Looks like that was a battlefield once..

I have seen games where you could steal, and the guards would immediatly aggro you.  I loved that aspect.  Nice shield, think you can outrun the guards after you steal it?  :P

Nice screenie though, I (as I think all of us) can't get enough.

• 2138 posts
    September 15, 2016 6:25 PM PDT

I'm going to summon some throwing knives and check my aim on one of those IP-Man type dummy's.

*thows*

whoah, I didn't even hit it my aim is horrible! I need to practice!

• 1921 posts
    September 15, 2016 6:31 PM PDT

Thanks for the screenshot, great to see more of these.

The walls behind the training area look a little strange.. like two walls may have been placed in the same spot?  Was that intentional or just a glitch?  I'm referring to the models that look like arches that were filled in with stone block.

• 2419 posts
    September 15, 2016 6:52 PM PDT

I supposed my shaman can spend some time clubbing a few inanimate practice dummies.  Sad that they are immune to my poison and disease spells.

• 243 posts
    September 15, 2016 7:34 PM PDT

Sooo are we seeing what some of the equippable gear might look like?  If so then looks like you guys are doing well on that front :)

• 624 posts
    September 16, 2016 3:07 AM PDT

Adventure Awaits

Hone your craft young bards

Practice your martial skills here

Not meter or rhyme