Forums » Pantheon Races

Expansion Races

• 2 posts
    January 15, 2021 5:55 PM PST

I strongly desire for the release of Ratkin as a playable race!! In everquest II, I was a huge fan of playing Ratonga characters (as you can tell by my profile portrait), and have waited a very long time ever since to have the opportunity to again play a mouse like character in a future MMO. Fortunately, there are quite a few Ratkin scattered throughout Terminus, and that serves to provide the perfect opportunity to integrate such a fascinating race into the future player character category. Ratkin (or Ratonga) are a truly unique bunch as they have such a lively and interesting personality that cannot be found with any other race. I believe that including Ratkin as both NPCs and PCs would add a deep level of interesting roleplay and interaction dynamic that would undoubtedly further enhance our fun and exciting immersion into the world of Terminus!

• 11 posts
    January 15, 2021 6:04 PM PST

If I were asked for only one feature to be included in an expansion, it would be to have a Ratkin and/or Iksar-like playable race.

• 1992 posts
    January 15, 2021 10:38 PM PST

hazmatty said: I believe that including Ratkin as both NPCs and PCs would add a deep level of interesting roleplay and interaction dynamic that would undoubtedly further enhance our fun and exciting immersion into the world of Terminus!

You'll be happy to hear that we were told - a while ago for sure, and anything could change - that there are not only lots of Ratkin in the world, but we are likely to find a few Ratkin NPC vendors that sell stuff that we can't get from other vendors.

While I agree that they would be interesting as a PC race, I think an expansion is the first you could hope for the possibility. Doesn't hurt to voice your interest though.

• 5 posts
    July 26, 2022 7:31 PM PDT

Nice to hear that they will probably interactable NPCs. I always like playing non-humanoid races, especially smaller or light-hearted ones. While the game looks awesome, i'm not really drawn to any of the playable races right now. Halfling seems alright...

A good race does make a difference for my playing expectience, as I am almost always (semi) in-character while playing an MMO.

Absolutely +1 for the playable ratkin in the future from me!

• 16 posts
    July 6, 2023 9:11 AM PDT
    O e of the biggest things I hope they do with new races is plan for prog servers! What I mean to Say that a expansion race will be able to be played in the classic Era of the game. Always wanted to roll a iksar or va shir in classic eq.
    • 86 posts
    November 18, 2023 6:41 AM PST
    Dark Elves!!!
    • 510 posts
    January 8, 2024 10:23 AM PST

I think I would just about do anything to play a goblin florist named Blinkey.

• 28 posts
    January 10, 2024 8:33 AM PST

What about a flying Pixie race? That would be awesome