Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Multi-Monitor Support

This topic has been closed.
    • 4 posts
    September 3, 2016 4:08 PM PDT

EQ was back in the '90s when nobody had more than one monitor. Now days nearly everyone has at least two. I'd like to push my 'tell' windows off to another screen to protect my game realestate for important stuff like staying alive... I hope Pantheon will support more than one monitor. Three would be nice :)

• 263 posts
    September 3, 2016 4:27 PM PDT

There is acutally a Screenshot out in the Webs that show the support for 3 Monitors. But anyway def. agree. I personally believe that this will be something we can or will be able to do.

Let me see if i can find it ;)

This post was edited by Yarnila at September 3, 2016 4:31 PM PDT
    • 2419 posts
    September 3, 2016 6:48 PM PDT

Yes, we will have multiple monitor support.  what I need are 3 monitors that don't have bezels around the edges so they can fit together without that huge gap.

• 844 posts
    September 3, 2016 11:04 PM PDT

I find 1 40" 4k gives me quite a bit of desktop space, but I still have a 30" 2650x1600 as my 2nd. Now I just need the eyesight I had when I was 20.

• 10 posts
    September 4, 2016 8:20 AM PDT

Sorry if it's slightly off topic but I have a 34" ultra widescreen 1440p monitor at home which I love gaming on but I'm debating pushing some gaming out to my 65" 4K (pretty nice Samsung I got for a great deal)... anyone else game on a nice TV or will it be less pleasant on the eyes than a computer monitor? I'd sit some distance away from the TV of course!

• 85 posts
    September 4, 2016 11:12 AM PDT

Vandraad said:

Yes, we will have multiple monitor support.  what I need are 3 monitors that don't have bezels around the edges so they can fit together without that huge gap.

Quite easy to de-bezel monitors if you wanted to do that. Alternatively, there are quite a few near bezel-less monitors on the market nowadays. My triples have about 1.1cm of bezel between each side.

• 9115 posts
    September 4, 2016 6:27 PM PDT

We have had this discussion already guys and stated that we will support multi monitors and 16:10 ratio plus a bunch of others, please continue the discussion in that thread as I will now go ahead and close this one.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/2316/multi-monitor-support-and-16-10

Please
    use the search function prior to creating a new topic as you will find that most of the time there is already an existing thread discussing your idea or thought.