Forums » News and Announcements

New Pledge Tier Coming September 12th

• 4 posts
    September 8, 2016 11:43 PM PDT

Ah, that's a little confusing. I started the subscription a while ago because I read it would give me access to a pledge at the level I ultimately contributed. I'll open a ticket to see where I stand then.

Thank you.

• 3016 posts
    September 9, 2016 9:47 AM PDT

Thanks for thinking of the community on this issue,  Kilsin and VR!!  :)  Are we there yet,  are we there yet?  :D

Cana

• 3 posts
    September 9, 2016 10:14 AM PDT

Quick quest about the Knights pledge and I appologize if this has been exstinsivly covered. I purchased a Knights pledge for my wife and I and we were curious if the digital rewards (character slot, title, name reservation, and in game items) will be be for both copies of the game tied to this account or will they all go to one account and leave the other out in the cold? Thank you for taking the time to respond! I hope for shared because if not, a guy needs to keep his gamer wife happy, which means I get nothing lol. 

• 114 posts
    September 10, 2016 6:03 AM PDT
    Rewards are for one acct....the other is just a copy of the game.
    • 3 posts
    September 10, 2016 6:15 AM PDT

Thanks for the heads up. makes me a little sad, but it is what it is. I wonder if getting 2 $50 packages will end up being better for couples than the $100 Knights pledge. If so, maybe they will let me switch to two of those. It would be said to loss out on the Alpha time, but easier other ways lol. I guess we will wait and see:)

• 23 posts
    September 11, 2016 8:01 AM PDT

TezrilKain said:

Thanks for the heads up. makes me a little sad, but it is what it is. I wonder if getting 2 $50 packages will end up being better for couples than the $100 Knights pledge. If so, maybe they will let me switch to two of those. It would be said to loss out on the Alpha time, but easier other ways lol. I guess we will wait and see:)

I like that the Knights pledge comes with two copies of the game. It'll work out for me and my wife. The downside is that I will be the only one to get the extra digital items (I think). I will also be the only one with Alpha/Beta access. I think this works out better for us except for the in game items. I want to participate in Alpha/Beta... she doesn't have much interest.

I just upgraded to the $150 Patron's pledge. If the $50 pledge has good stuff with it, I may buy that for my wife and give my extra copy to an old EQ1 friend.

• 15 posts
    September 11, 2016 6:07 PM PDT

Was going to push the knight pledge off until October but went ahead and pulled the trigger in the eleventh hour against the cut-off...  very excited for this.

• 67 posts
    September 12, 2016 9:49 AM PDT

@aronnov i did the same thing! :) But the lower pledge i think will offer a good option for people who are highly interested in the game but can not afford to drop a bill on it stright away.

• 1 posts
    September 12, 2016 12:51 PM PDT

Just pulled the trigger on Knight's Pledge as well. Wife will have to forgive me getting the extra items, but since we'll be playing together I suppose I'll be the acting "mule" with the backpack.  Excited to play another MMO with her again (EQ days bring back fond memories for both of us).

• 668 posts
    September 12, 2016 1:35 PM PDT

I was a Knight's pledge early on, so good to know the benefits still stick...  Thanks VR!

• 187 posts
    September 12, 2016 6:22 PM PDT

Welcome new pledges! Can't wait to catch you all in Alpha. Do you think they'll release a monthly news letter with the pledge revamps + a class reveal or something?

• 172 posts
    September 13, 2016 4:37 AM PDT

great to see more people on board before the revamp too! welcome!

• 201 posts
    September 13, 2016 9:20 PM PDT

I welcome the new players and the changes to the pledges (as long as I keep my alpha obviously lol)

but here I am crying my self to sleep as I wait for the September Newsletter! Kilsin don't let me down!, its my birf day this month lol. :3

• 1095 posts
    September 14, 2016 8:08 AM PDT

Welcome to all the new folks. Amazing to see.

• 7 posts
    October 9, 2016 6:00 PM PDT

Great idea

• 4 posts
    May 2, 2017 7:45 PM PDT

Quick question..

I originally pledged to Patron level before the pledges were changed and I never thought to get a screen shot of the benefits of my pledge level. It pledged on 7/30/2016 before the changes and I was hoping I could get a run down of all benefits of my original pledge tier, please. I know I have Alpha and beta access, 2 digital copies of the game and a bunch of other stuff. lol.

Appreciate any help.

Thank you! Can not wait to play!

• 578 posts
    May 2, 2017 8:54 PM PDT

I believe the kickstarter page has this info you are looking for. At least the pledge rewards should be accurate for what was before they changed them September 2016. Some of the other info I do believe is outdated. Unless they went back and changed it. So I wouldn't look too far into anything else there.

Mod Edit: Removed old inaccurate Kickstarter link as the information is not current.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at May 3, 2017 7:42 PM PDT
    • 318 posts
    May 3, 2017 6:57 AM PDT

NoobieDoo said:

I believe the kickstarter page has this info you are looking for. At least the pledge rewards should be accurate for what was before they changed them September 2016. Some of the other info I do believe is outdated. Unless they went back and changed it. So I wouldn't look too far into anything else there.

KS rewards are only accurate if you pledged during KS and then bought the same pledge when they launched the website store in 2014(?). Between 2014 and September 2016, the packages changed multiple times.

For instance, in Feb 2015 they removed the lifetime subscription from all the tiers except the highest one ( https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/1725/change-to-pledge-packages ;). 

So it all really depends the date and the package you purchased. You can't simply rely on the info from the KS packages alone.

Mod Edit: Remove quoted Kickstarter link as it was removed in the original post.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at May 3, 2017 7:43 PM PDT
    • 1468 posts
    May 3, 2017 7:10 AM PDT

Enceladus315 said:

Quick question..

I originally pledged to Patron level before the pledges were changed and I never thought to get a screen shot of the benefits of my pledge level. It pledged on 7/30/2016 before the changes and I was hoping I could get a run down of all benefits of my original pledge tier, please. I know I have Alpha and beta access, 2 digital copies of the game and a bunch of other stuff. lol.

Appreciate any help.

Thank you! Can not wait to play!

Send a support ticket and I'm sure they'll tell you.

http://pantheonmmo.com/support/

• 4 posts
    May 3, 2017 9:58 AM PDT
    Thank you for the prompt feedback all, most appreciated. =)
    • 9115 posts
    May 3, 2017 7:41 PM PDT

NoobieDoo said:

Nooo! Please don't post Kickstarter information, it failed and 90% of it is now void and the pledges we brought over to the website even had minor changes so it is not an accurate representation of anything, if people want to know what their pledges contained back in the early days please submit a support ticket and we will be happy to check your accounts/dates purchased and content of pledges associated with your accounts.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at May 3, 2017 7:41 PM PDT