Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

appearance items/store

This topic has been closed.
    • 70 posts
    August 10, 2016 6:38 PM PDT

Hello all, was wondering what everyone though of in game stores and appearance items, i know there's an active post about in game store but this is directly related to appearance items and what should and should not be available and what level (if any it should).

I personally I do like the idea of apperance items. however at launch i think it would be a poor idea, i personally think max level would be appropriate or level dependant apperance armor so you dont see level 1's looking like thor himself just came down and died to a rat... your opinions?

• 999 posts
    August 10, 2016 7:08 PM PDT

There's a huge thread about this - good luck on the read, it'll take awhile :).

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/2126/appearance-gear-and-weapons

• 9115 posts
    August 10, 2016 8:53 PM PDT

As Raidan kindly pointed out here is already multiple threads on this, the one he linked being the biggest, please join that discussion instead of creating a new thread about it as it splits the conversation up and makes it very tough for VR staff and community members to find information if it is scattered between multiple posts, for that reason this thread will now be closed, please use the search function prior to creating a new post to see if there is already a discussion going on about that topic.