Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Writing Home!

• 2138 posts
    July 31, 2016 6:38 PM PDT

Dear Buz,

Ima et t'rone fas'. dis place is a dump. cheap everythin' and everythin' is wood. even de guards lookin lik gram pikin' fla'rs in de gard'n. member'n I tole yuse to smack gram'n de butt? ha ha HA HA HA ha ha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA HA

HA HA HA

HA ha ha ha ha

welp, I wuz gonna...

HA HA HA HA HA ha ha hahaha

OW! I hit m'hed on dis beam. I forgit.

um

Go smak gram on the butt. 

Huz

• 9115 posts
    July 31, 2016 6:55 PM PDT

Manouk said:

Dear Buz,

Ima et t'rone fas'. dis place is a dump. cheap everythin' and everythin' is wood. even de guards lookin lik gram pikin' fla'rs in de gard'n. member'n I tole yuse to smack gram'n de butt? ha ha HA HA HA ha ha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA HA

HA HA HA

HA ha ha ha ha

welp, I wuz gonna...

HA HA HA HA HA ha ha hahaha

OW! I hit m'hed on dis beam. I forgit.

um

Go smak gram on the butt. 

Huz

Haha, love it Manouk! :D

• 28 posts
    July 31, 2016 7:55 PM PDT

Dear Mom - I found dad. Don't expect any alimony payments this month, he guards a stone in the ground now.

• 9115 posts
    August 1, 2016 3:00 AM PDT

Taliche said:

Dear Mom - I found dad. Don't expect any alimony payments this month, he guards a stone in the ground now.

Lol, what a dream job! :D

• 133 posts
    August 1, 2016 3:34 AM PDT

Hey kids,

I’m near Thronefast at last! Wow, the views along the road have been stupendous! I’ve also met so many amazing people on my way here. I’ll be adventuring with them tomorrow. They told me there’s a forest with a secret not too far from here. Do come as soon as you can. You’ll regret it if you don’t! But watch out for that bear near the lake. He’s mean!

This is a brief message, because I was just invited to a group. We’re doing a dungeon crawl and you know how much I love those! A guy named Aradune is our puller. I don’t get it — a lot of people are snickering, especially this one rogue called Kilsin. Wish me luck! And now the people are laughing out loud… Weird.

Lots of love as always,

Mom

• 257 posts
    August 1, 2016 11:31 AM PDT

The weekend was great. Stayed at the inn. Room was nice, food was great. Tipped well, hope they remember for better service next time. Only problem was the ogre. I think he's the one responsible for the upper-decker in the outhouse.

• 8 posts
    August 1, 2016 2:38 PM PDT

Dearest Adisyn,

Today I came upon a small settlement, and I could no longer hold back in writing.

This town reminds me so very much of you. Oh how I miss your eyes. The softness of your hands. The endless hugs, and kisses you gave me. The warmth of sharing the bed with you on a cold night. Of walking around town with you and of visiting your favorite market stall. That old oak tree... the memories. Such good times we had together.

There are no words to describe how sorry I am for leaving you like that. You are more than I ever deserved. I hope you do not hate me for what I've done, but I was simply not strong enough to meet your judgement.

Do not tell him of me. He will be happier not knowing what his father is. I've enclosed all the gold I have and will send more when I can.

The guard is watching me, so I cannot explain further for now. Just know that there wasn't anything wrong with you... It was me.

This post was edited by Lonig at August 1, 2016 2:39 PM PDT