Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What could possibly go wrong?

• 109 posts
    July 21, 2016 9:57 PM PDT

Maybe those arches are actually like sa'arngreal or ter'angreal (wheel of time) and when you go thru one or the other, the world you were in is gone, and you now have to find your way back out.

"The exit will come but once, be steadfast"

since it just looks like a simple set of walls with nothing on the inside, the empty walls are just an illusion! having that be a zone into something dark and scary would be so fun! 

Kilsin, again, you should be a photographer (if you aren't). Great shot!!!

P.S.. I ws looking at this again. it would be even more fun if you went thru one arch, it would be Zone A, and if you went around it and went to 2nd arch, it would be Zone B. 

that would really mess with people. :)

Or, one be a warp that takes you half way across the world, and the other be a dungeon. You could really have fun with this type of thing.

This post was edited by Naim at July 22, 2016 6:42 AM PDT
    • 624 posts
    July 22, 2016 5:50 PM PDT

What could possibly go wrong?  Some passionate fools might go all googly-eyed and decide this is the perfect spot for a wedding!  Next thing you know the place is booked solid for months in advance, just bursting with bands of boisterous bards blaring on their bassoons!  Or Bob Ross shows up to teach the youngin's how to paint happy little trees in proper perspective with pastels.  No thank you Kilsin, you have ruined the whole neighborhood by letting everyone know just how fancy it is.

<*stomps off to find something deep underground, preferrably cold, dark, and smelling of wet dog*>  Hmm, perhaps I should take just one of the bards along, in case I need to distract some critters...

This post was edited by Kumu at July 22, 2016 5:52 PM PDT
    • 184 posts
    July 22, 2016 5:54 PM PDT

starchildren3317 said:

Logging Off...30 Sec...

Logging Off...29 Sec...

Logging Off...28 Sec...

A snake kicks YOU for 28 points of damage!

Priceless....