Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

This topic has been closed.
    • 18 posts
    July 7, 2016 2:05 AM PDT

Everyone has brought up mounts and that no one really wants flying mounts which is fine with me. People have said that there will be caravans if i remember, so if you leave or dc you can just go back to your friends if theyve moved along in the journey. Has anyone brought up weight limits to how much you can carry and if so i think you should be able to load up your caravan with gear, so that way you cant change on the fly and have to predetermine with strats what you will wear, etc. Also if more than one person can ride in the caravan. Like your squad of five, one person sits in the front taking control of the horses and the rest are in the back. I really hate the follow people option, even though its usefull for the long journeys. Just take turns "driving" like you would IRL. and when you get off pick the gear youll need and enter into dungeons, raids, etc like i mentioned earlier. IDK how itll be handled for other players who see your cart parked outside and try and take stuff. Maybe we can buy, make locks and boom. idk. Im just posting here and there to try and get people to communicate, to remind myself that "Hey this game is gonna happen, dont fall out of it. Keep in touch, community community community."

• 63 posts
    July 7, 2016 3:46 AM PDT

I'm not sure there is any consensus about flying mounts, I for one would be disapointed if there isn't something comparable to the Griffon quest in VG. Quests that lasted multiple levels and were an end game/high level perk.

• 9115 posts
    July 7, 2016 4:36 AM PDT

I would like to point out that we have currently 9 topics on travel and many of those discussions include everything mentioned in the OP, I will link the search page below for you to view them or alternatively you can just type "Travel" into the search function to find them.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/search?query=Travel&type=forum_topic&submit=

I will go ahead and close this thread, please be mindful of using the search function prior to  creating a new thread as many ideas already have discussions attached to them and are still ongoing.