Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What Dangers Are Ahead?

• 231 posts
    June 30, 2016 1:13 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Kelem said:

This could work, although I would have to keep an eye on what seems to look like a statue in the middle of those two stones.    Don't trust statues that look like he has his hands in his pockets :) 

Haha, they are not in his pockets! ;)

Pretty sure he's dual wielding croquet mallets and using that rock as a ball. You can see where he got pissed off from losing and smacked the two smaller rocks.

edit: Kil, since the images are larger than the post box and not all of them are under the media section, could you make the picture open a new tab when clicked? Like so: 

This post was edited by tanwedar at June 30, 2016 1:38 PM PDT
    • 781 posts
    June 30, 2016 1:35 PM PDT

tanwedar said:

Kilsin said:

Kelem said:

This could work, although I would have to keep an eye on what seems to look like a statue in the middle of those two stones.    Don't trust statues that look like he has his hands in his pockets :) 

Pretty sure he's dual wielding croquet mallets and using that rock as a ball. You can see where he got pissed off from losing and smacked the two smaller rocks.

edit: Kil, since the images are larger than the post box and not all of them are under the media section, could you make the picture open a new tab when clicked? Like so:

<------- much better look, for one who wears glasses..lol, thx :) 

This post was edited by Kelem at June 30, 2016 1:36 PM PDT
    • 264 posts
    June 30, 2016 3:57 PM PDT

I think if you asked nicely, that statue guy would share one of his tasty melting ice cream cones that he has behind him.

• 624 posts
    June 30, 2016 4:45 PM PDT

Of course - spend the night anywhere that looks "interesting".  How else do you discover fun stuff.  Might be a nasty surprise ("Kill it - take it's stuff!  wait, no, run away!  Dude - run faster!"), or it could just be a beautiful evening spent with friends roasting some marshmallows and telling adventure tales around the campfile at a memorable landmark.  Either way, it's a win.  Sign me up.

• 9115 posts
    June 30, 2016 5:36 PM PDT

tanwedar said:

Kilsin said:

Kelem said:

Haha!

I have the shrink it to fit properly on these forums but the original is copied/pasted from my Facebook post, so you should still be able to open in a new tab on my OP screenshot or if not, visit the Facebook page to view the original in full size, unfortunately these forums are difficult to work with and they do not like large screenshot or pictures, there is nothing I can do other than work with the team to find new forums lol (which I am doing!) ;)

• 2138 posts
    June 30, 2016 5:49 PM PDT

"Situartional awareness" I would waneer in constantly looking around and if relatively safe I would gaze at the statue in the blue light wondering if I could discern anything about it-

I would also then touch it.......

( I accidentally touched the gem in the forehead of the statue in acrylia caverms- I was RP'ing to myself like trying to steal it like the old movie " the thief of bagdad" with the genie with the curved ugly toenails- from like the 30's) 

• 432 posts
    June 30, 2016 7:34 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

A welcomed source of light on a dark and cold night in the Wild's End, would you set up camp here or risk moving on?

I am LOVING this environment right here. Thanks Kilsin for this screenshot. Please do more of these! 

-Todd

• 133 posts
    June 30, 2016 8:15 PM PDT

The screenshots taken are just so damn gorgeous. Exploration in this game is going to be on a whole other level. As for this location... I believe our friendly Cleric should investigate yea know to make sure its safe for the rest of the party. 

• 7 posts
    July 1, 2016 3:17 AM PDT
    Easily,with my summoned fire elemental for light and cooking,then my air elemental to blow gust of wind to help me fall asleep,before finally falling asleep the earth elemental to watch guard. Camping the summoner way!