Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Who else is counting the hours...

• 83 posts
    June 23, 2016 8:25 AM PDT

...until the Twitch stream?  I know I am!   Bring it on!

• 138 posts
    June 23, 2016 9:19 AM PDT

Guilty. Stupid west coast time. 

• 34 posts
    June 23, 2016 9:28 AM PDT

Man I've been counting down since before they released a date for the new stream hah. I'm so excited about this game, I've been running around telling so many people about it. A bunch of friends from EQ, EQ2, some professional gamers that stream that I watch, just trying to build a ton of interest in this game.

When we get closer to launch I hope they do an advertising blitz. Battleborn made that mistake and did 0 advertising and have suffered immensely for it.

It wouldn't hurt to try to get some big name streamers to stream Pantheon and help build interest as well.

• 76 posts
    June 23, 2016 9:42 AM PDT

Moarcrits said:

Man I've been counting down since before they released a date for the new stream hah. I'm so excited about this game, I've been running around telling so many people about it. A bunch of friends from EQ, EQ2, some professional gamers that stream that I watch, just trying to build a ton of interest in this game.

When we get closer to launch I hope they do an advertising blitz. Battleborn made that mistake and did 0 advertising and have suffered immensely for it.

It wouldn't hurt to try to get some big name streamers to stream Pantheon and help build interest as well.

I've been doing the same! I think word-of-mouth advertising is going to do wonders for this release. As for this stream, SO EXCITED!!!

• 109 posts
    June 23, 2016 11:27 AM PDT

Ill be there to view my first twitch ever! Can't wait

LFG!!! ughhh hurry, i don't care if it's a mostly broken game still or not.. my dumb emulator server updated client and broke that game and lost 70% population...  

• 35 posts
    June 23, 2016 11:48 AM PDT

To pass some of the time come and listen to the VoT twitch channel discussing the druid. 

https://www.twitch.tv/pantheon_vot

• 3016 posts
    June 23, 2016 11:49 AM PDT

Counting down the hours :)

• 138 posts
    June 23, 2016 12:40 PM PDT

Are we there yet?

• 781 posts
    June 23, 2016 12:46 PM PDT

few peeps poppin in and out of Twitch channel :)  nice to know im not the only crazy one here this early..lol

• 137 posts
    June 23, 2016 1:58 PM PDT

Maybe we will get to see some different races and classes?? Mmm

• 211 posts
    June 23, 2016 2:22 PM PDT

Glad to know I'm not the only one, I was wondering if it is bad that I am basically planning my life around this stream tonight - nothing else is more important to me lol