Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pantheon Structures

• 9115 posts
    June 16, 2016 4:00 AM PDT

Some of the structures in Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen are pretty awesome, what dangers do you think lie ahead?

• 112 posts
    June 16, 2016 4:04 AM PDT

that place looks like it should be condemned!!

biggest danger might be falling through a set of dillapidated stairs....

which of course leads you into an old underground crypt, full of ghouls and ghosts and other nasties :)

This post was edited by werzul at June 16, 2016 4:05 AM PDT
    • 156 posts
    June 16, 2016 4:20 AM PDT

Yeah, my character falling nose first down that hill is one of the dangers I can see ahead.

• 9115 posts
    June 16, 2016 5:01 AM PDT

werzul said:

which of course leads you into an old underground crypt, full of ghouls and ghosts and other nasties :)

That sounds pretty spot on Werzul ;)

• 9115 posts
    June 16, 2016 5:01 AM PDT

Umbra said:

Yeah, my character falling nose first down that hill is one of the dangers I can see ahead.

Haha, yeah me too Umbra, gotta watch your step ;)

• 105 posts
    June 16, 2016 5:02 AM PDT

I wonder which of those mountains can be scaled and what rewards the person who finds the way up can find.....perhaps a bird's eye view of the creepy ruins would be an advantage.

• 9115 posts
    June 16, 2016 6:01 AM PDT

Marilee said:

I wonder which of those mountains can be scaled and what rewards the person who finds the way up can find.....perhaps a bird's eye view of the creepy ruins would be an advantage.

Absolutely, it only took my 3 deaths to get to that spot on my Rogue and my reward was an awesome view and a new screenshot for you all ;)

• 769 posts
    June 16, 2016 6:09 AM PDT

First thing that popped into my head was Vanguard's "Stair Bug".

That's a lot of stairs to inexplicably fall through or get stuck on ....

• 62 posts
    June 16, 2016 6:14 AM PDT

Isn't this the same area like the last screenshot but shown from a different viewpoint? I remember that reddish orange thing in the middle.

• 79 posts
    June 16, 2016 6:20 AM PDT

werzul said:

• 9115 posts
    June 16, 2016 7:02 AM PDT

Tralyan said:

First thing that popped into my head was Vanguard's "Stair Bug".

That's a lot of stairs to inexplicably fall through or get stuck on ....

I have bad memories of being a Raki Rogue trying to use VG stairs, very bad memories! :(

• 9115 posts
    June 16, 2016 7:02 AM PDT

zaktaros said:

Isn't this the same area like the last screenshot but shown from a different viewpoint? I remember that reddish orange thing in the middle.

Nope, completely different area, I wanted to give you guys something new to look at, this is still the same zone but other side ;) 

• 793 posts
    June 16, 2016 7:09 AM PDT

The first thing that pops out to me, is that there are mountains and cliffs that look awesome. Not just some rolling hills or psuedo mountains to create artificial barricades.

Which makes me wonder if climbing equipment will be available to help you traverse such terrain rather than be forced to find a way around it. And I don't mean a zipline grappling hook (IE: Landmark), but something you throw then climb (speed affected), or areas that with enough skill, one could climb without ropes (again significant speed hinderance). All the while possibly encountering mountainside caves and caverns.

This post was edited by Fulton at June 16, 2016 7:09 AM PDT
    • 781 posts
    June 16, 2016 7:11 AM PDT

Looks awesome :)  You can almost hear the wind rushing through the valley.  leaves rustling. 

• 428 posts
    June 16, 2016 9:24 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Some of the structures in Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen are pretty awesome, what dangers do you think lie ahead?

I'm calling OSHA workplace safety is lacking 

• 1778 posts
    June 16, 2016 9:30 AM PDT
    Maybe Ive been playing too much dark souls. Buy somehow I picture a group making it to the entrance and thinking everything is cool. Then out of nowhere a giant stone gargoyal jumps from on high and one shots the tank and everything just goes to hell from that point on.
    • 76 posts
    June 16, 2016 11:34 AM PDT

Seems as if I'll need to level safe fall before venturing here...

• 613 posts
    June 16, 2016 5:38 PM PDT

It looks awesome!   Just remember to put on your helmet!

Safety first!

Ox

• 9115 posts
    June 16, 2016 5:55 PM PDT

I am wearing my standard issue GM harness, just in case, although I usually forget and die anyway lol ;)

• 2138 posts
    June 16, 2016 7:43 PM PDT

Unsteady, severe terrain and ruins. Either insects or reptiles, or insects reptiles AND undead. Possibly a rocky and steep oasis of calm where wild goats are seen to meander- but only so far...

• 27 posts
    June 17, 2016 6:25 AM PDT

That place looks haunted. So i would expect ghosts wherever there still is an enclosed area. The perception system could be used here, holy people like clerics or crusaders would be able to see such ghosts from farther away. Same goes for evil classes, for different reasons.

• 613 posts
    June 17, 2016 12:36 PM PDT

Are these images done in 4k for develpoment?  Was just curious.  They look great just wish I could move around in it....Say when is Alpha again..../snicker.

Ox

This post was edited by Oxillion at June 17, 2016 12:37 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    June 17, 2016 5:21 PM PDT

Oxillion said:

Are these images done in 4k for develpoment?  Was just curious.  They look great just wish I could move around in it....Say when is Alpha again..../snicker.

Ox

They are all taken in 4k but I have to change them to .jpg to upload them as I take a lot and they would literally take me days to upload! lol

• 264 posts
    June 17, 2016 6:13 PM PDT

It looks a bit Elven. Perhaps it is the forgotten hallow of race's birth in the Eastern Valley.

If it is then maybe a few spirits of the Tohr'mantirii and the Beasts of Tohr will be inviting you to a wine tasting or something. 

Sky

This post was edited by Skycaster at June 17, 2016 6:13 PM PDT