Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Guilds!

• 9115 posts
    May 12, 2016 4:11 AM PDT

We have been listening to your feedback and knowing how important Guilds are to our community and our game, we have gone ahead and created a special guild subforum on our official forums to enable guilds and guild members to connect with each other, find lost guild members, advertise your guild, recruit new members, have general guild discussions or start building a guild for the first time in preparation for Pantheons group based gameplay.

Community building and social interaction are key features of Pantheon, and so please be sure to visit our forums and check out the new guild sections! :)

• 563 posts
    May 12, 2016 4:13 AM PDT

Thanks for the work Kilsin! This was a much needed section for the forums :)

• 91 posts
    May 12, 2016 4:18 AM PDT

What a good guild needs, are:

* /gu

* forum..tld

:)

• 366 posts
    May 12, 2016 6:32 AM PDT

A very nice step for a game that is very much about community Kilsin.  Thank you.   I am usually one of the first to post my guild as soon as an official game opens up its guild sub-section. This time around I am holding off a bit - but we will post when we feel the time is right for us. I am looking forward to seeing all the threads!

This post was edited by Zarriya at May 12, 2016 6:33 AM PDT
    • 1468 posts
    May 12, 2016 6:33 AM PDT

Thanks Kilsin. Been waiting for this :). It will be good to see how the community is forming up.

• 781 posts
    May 12, 2016 8:54 AM PDT

Awesome guys ! Thank you

• 9115 posts
    May 12, 2016 6:29 PM PDT

You're welcome folks, most of you know I am big on guilds so it was only a matter of time for this to happen :)

• 104 posts
    May 16, 2016 6:43 AM PDT

What's supposed to be the distinction between "Guild Office" and "Guild Recruiting"?

• 999 posts
    May 16, 2016 7:32 AM PDT
    @Kilsin,

Somewhat off-topic but will the guild forums be merged into the new vbulletin forums (Any ETA? :) ) It was my understanding that nearly no new features would be added to these old forums as all the older discussions would be lost during transition?

But on a positive note - I echo others - its good to see that you all consider the development at a point where guild formation/discussions are ready to take place.
    • 9115 posts
    May 16, 2016 8:26 AM PDT

Aena said:

What's supposed to be the distinction between "Guild Office" and "Guild Recruiting"?

Guild Office is to explain in detail about your guild and talk business if needed.

Guild Recruiting is to recruit new members, advertise, talk to anyone who has questions etc.

• 9115 posts
    May 16, 2016 8:27 AM PDT

Raidan said: @Kilsin, Somewhat off-topic but will the guild forums be merged into the new vbulletin forums (Any ETA? :) ) It was my understanding that nearly no new features would be added to these old forums as all the older discussions would be lost during transition? But on a positive note - I echo others - its good to see that you all consider the development at a point where guild formation/discussions are ready to take place.

Yes, I already have them set up on the vBulletin forums man, just brought them over here in the meantime to help guilds set up and establish themselves, bring some more people in etc. :)

• 613 posts
    May 16, 2016 12:35 PM PDT

Awsome!  Thanks Kilsin!