Forums » Pantheon Races

• 176 posts
    March 17, 2016 7:34 PM PDT

I am sure there is a great post about this somewhere that some helpful member will link for me but in the meantime are there any plans for this race to be considered? Is anyone else extremely interested in playing an Iksar?

This post was edited by Jamie at March 18, 2016 7:42 AM PDT
    • 109 posts
    March 18, 2016 5:21 AM PDT

No Iksar but we do have the Skar which in my mind anyway is equivical.

• 9 posts
    March 18, 2016 5:59 AM PDT

I really would have liked a lizard race. I do not care for the Skar models, but i do like the other new races. I especially like the new halfling look. I never liked the pudgy little kids with hairy feet.

• 176 posts
    March 18, 2016 8:20 AM PDT

Garmr said:

I had read somewhere that Troll was changed to Skar but I could be wrong. I guess it could cover both. 

I am am really interested in the Dark Myr but I have a feeling they will not make great Warriors.

• 11 posts
    April 14, 2016 8:38 PM PDT

Extremely interested, but alas, I will have to try a different race. The new take on gnomes is pretty interesting...

I kind of like the Skar, but I NEED THE TAIL!!

This post was edited by Bronky at April 14, 2016 8:39 PM PDT
    • 11 posts
    April 14, 2016 8:45 PM PDT

Jamie said:

Garmr said:

I had read somewhere that Troll was changed to Skar but I could be wrong. I guess it could cover both. 

I am am really interested in the Dark Myr but I have a feeling they will not make great Warriors.

No, you're right:

Kilsin said:

Ok, so Trolls have been officially changed to Skar now, just wanted to let you all know ;)

It's in the Skar subform

• 671 posts
    June 2, 2016 8:00 AM PDT

Bronky said:

Extremely interested, but alas, I will have to try a different race. The new take on gnomes is pretty interesting...

I kind of like the Skar, but I NEED THE TAIL!!

I agree.

I enjoyed the Iksar lore and models. The Skar look Reptilian and awkwayd without a tail in that form of bi-pedal motion. But fear not, none of these Races are finalized. Perhaps these conceptual drawings will deepen once the lore bares out..?

• 86 posts
    August 16, 2016 8:30 AM PDT

Iksar monk in a robe with a 2hb was one of my favorite sites from EQ1.

The new races have potential.  Im excited to learn about their differences stat and ability wise.

This post was edited by Greattaste at August 16, 2016 8:32 AM PDT