Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Size and scope of Planes

• 106 posts
    March 13, 2016 1:42 AM PST

The area where i feel everquest fell short was in the planes. All the plaines are roughly the size of misty thicket. The plane of Hate should be a relm that is the size of antonica at least, full of its own lore and mystery. It's kind of hard to take a god serious when all they rule over is a misty thicket sized plot of land lol. All the original continents up to velious were believable from coast to coast and gave the world realism and really set the stage for the lore of norrath. I would trade all the content after velious for full sized fleshed out planes. I definitly do not want to end up on the moon lol. Where do you take the game after the original continents and the planes? Spit out a new continent that doesent really tie in with the others and take everyone away from what is essentially Norrath? No thanks. When i log into Everquest i want to be in Norrath and its planes. The stage was set more or less at the Velious expansion. After that it becomes a question of what havent i done or been able to do in a persistent fantasy world. 1.Own my own non instanced player house. 2. Become a noble. 3. Own a ship 4. Find buried treasure 5. Go get drunk and go gambling at Tortuga. Become the king of thieves. 7. Become a pirate. 8. Worg and vampire mode. 9.toss a dwarf 10.do dwarf rolls in all char models 11. punt a gnome 12. When i rescue a princess from najena i want to gain access to her castle and a title.13. escape the clutches of a witch in the woods. 14.Gain access to bandit hideout 15. Wield the Book of the dead 16.Destroy the Book of the Dead 17. Collect power stones from ancient Tempels to raise atlantis from the sea. 18. shrink to the size of a shrew and enter an ancient oak tree kingdom of fairie's 19. Get swallowed by a whale 20. Being shipwrecked or boarded by pirates  a possibility when going from BB to freeport. 21. Ride on ships that have a crew. 22.Ride in the Cargo Clockwork 23.Be a Town Guard 24.Tinker Cool and Meaningful contraptions 25. Use multiple types of mana. 26. Volcano 28. Flood 29. Fishing Derby Etc. Etc. Etc. Need to sleep might add more stuff later :)