Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Hoarders

• 66 posts
    January 30, 2016 4:10 AM PST

one thing i LOVE doing, is keeping every single weapon that i ever used. i cant help but get attached to my daggers of stabby death. i know its way too early for this, but will we have some way to display our collected weapons? in EQ we could mount weapons and shields on the walls once they introduced player housing. 

• 106 posts
    January 30, 2016 4:25 AM PST
    On the game tenants page they mention at the bottom:

Non-Instanced Housing

So my friend I think you can assume this will be a thing :)
    • 671 posts
    January 30, 2016 6:26 AM PST

If you can afford the player made chests... and have a large enough dwelling.

• 157 posts
    January 30, 2016 6:37 AM PST
    I never understood why there couldn't be different banks. A bank for storing crafting stuff, a bank for reagents ( if they will be important), and a bank for equipment, and possibly one for questing stuff. Many games require you to horde gobs of stuff for crafting and questing. The result is that characters invariably run out of bank space. Most games require you to buy more space at amazingly high prices. Why is storage space such a premium commodity in these games? What point does limiting available storage serve?
    • 184 posts
    July 28, 2016 2:43 PM PDT

I’m a Hoarder and love to hold on to stuff that may have no value to anyone but me inside of a MMO. I usually get attached to items that I’ve used for a long time and prefer to hold on to them unless I have a reason to part with them (Storage Space, $$$$$...etc….). In EQ I’ve held on to items that were deemed junk by most only for those objects to have some great value a few years down the road; I was often bombarded with requests to buy my stuff which to me was part of a player driven economy (buy low / sell high)…

I would hope instead of sharing bank space with my alts that I can purchase additional storage for my items, any one that plays Diablo 3 knows you can have up to 4 separate bank spaces (maybe more now...) for your items if you have the gold to buy the space.

Hoping Pantheon offers us more long term storage options!

Rint

• 613 posts
    July 28, 2016 3:39 PM PDT

well as a crafter this is a good thing.  More space for this sort of thing is good. 

Ox

• 189 posts
    July 28, 2016 4:23 PM PDT
    I can relate to this, I had alt after alt logged out near bankers loaded full of bags in inventory and bank slots holding tons of items. Everything I forraged and every item for tradeskills I socked away 'just in case' I might need it.

I also saved every rare item 'just in case' I might need for a quest later on..

Should have extra slots in the bank become available once you hit a certain level in a trade to hold tradeskill only goods.

• 1778 posts
    July 28, 2016 6:18 PM PDT

Situational gear says 'Hello'! So yea, get used to holding onto a bunch of gear.

• 781 posts
    July 28, 2016 8:26 PM PDT

Yup, space, space and more space... I'll take all the space I can get please :)