Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Jan. Newsletter?

• 1778 posts
    January 21, 2016 2:01 PM PST

Im an addict and I need my fix Kilsin!!!!

• 9115 posts
    January 21, 2016 4:48 PM PST

There is no Jan newsletter due to the Christmas/New Year period as people had time off to be with families etc. We will be back to normal next month though and it's shaping up to be a nice update ;)

• 82 posts
    January 21, 2016 6:09 PM PST

bummer :( iv been waiting for the newsletter too could of told us sooner.

• 106 posts
    January 21, 2016 6:24 PM PST

I hope its the annoucement of alpha dates :P

• 9115 posts
    January 21, 2016 9:08 PM PST

Ultra said:

bummer :( iv been waiting for the newsletter too could of told us sooner.

I would have but we actually tried to put something together and just wasn't happy with the content, so at the last minute we decided to wait and make the next one better ;)

• 106 posts
    January 22, 2016 6:54 AM PST
    Tried to give a thumbs up but it didn't post
    • 366 posts
    January 22, 2016 7:07 AM PST

Simples said: Tried to give a thumbs up but it didn't post

Its not you Simples, that feature isnt working  on this site. I believe they are waiting to just rollout the new forums to enable that or a similar feature.

Thank you very much for asking about the January update, Amsai, and thank you for answering that question Kilsin.  I have been looking for this month's newsletter daily. Looking forward to February's!

This post was edited by Zarriya at January 22, 2016 7:07 AM PST
    • 149 posts
    January 22, 2016 7:46 AM PST

A little depressing but so excited for next months update!

• 154 posts
    January 22, 2016 9:45 AM PST

Been wondering a bit about it myself. Didn't want to ask because it feels a little like "Are we there yet?" on a long car ride. Does this mean we will be back to the early in the month Newsletter schedule then?

• 9115 posts
    January 22, 2016 4:04 PM PST

cram9030 said:

Been wondering a bit about it myself. Didn't want to ask because it feels a little like "Are we there yet?" on a long car ride. Does this mean we will be back to the early in the month Newsletter schedule then?

Yes, we usually release it on a set day in the second week of each month. :)

• 106 posts
    January 22, 2016 4:10 PM PST
    I love how Kilsin gives JUST enough info to keep you happy but also so in the dark lol, the man of mystery
    • 66 posts
    January 31, 2016 2:16 AM PST

oohh i cant wait to get the feb update.

• 9115 posts
    January 31, 2016 3:18 AM PST

Deadlyfury said: I love how Kilsin gives JUST enough info to keep you happy but also so in the dark lol, the man of mystery

Lol, it's the way of the Rogue ;)

But on a serious note, I don't keep anything from you guys, I am just as excited to post it for you to see as you are to see it, so as soon as I am given the green light, it gets posted no matter what time of day or night it is in Australia! I am sometimes up until 3-5am waiting for the big GO from the team just so I can get information/updates/releases/announcements out to you guys ASAP! :)

• 106 posts
    January 31, 2016 5:19 AM PST
    So it's Feb... I waited 18 minutes and no newsletter..

Lol jk, I'll bug you 12am US time when it's really Feb...
    • 9115 posts
    January 31, 2016 8:15 AM PST

Deadlyfury said: So it's Feb... I waited 18 minutes and no newsletter.. Lol jk, I'll bug you 12am US time when it's really Feb...

Lol, second Tuesday of each month is our usual newsletter release ;)

• 106 posts
    January 31, 2016 11:55 AM PST
    Ahhh dang I forgot about that, I'll go back into my corner and wait :P
    • 82 posts
    January 31, 2016 11:07 PM PST

They really need to release more info then they have been. I mean i basicaly know nothing new then i did a year ago :/. I wanna know what skills will be in game what the races will look like in game not art work things like this please!

• 106 posts
    January 31, 2016 7:24 PM PST
    You are kidding right? The entire team has changed in the last year, they have solidified classes that will be released, they upgrade to an ENTIRE new version of the engine they were using (unheard of even after only seemingly being not thatfar through), races have been chosen with some back lore, a BRAND new website!

I'm sorry but I gotta call you out dude, not cool man, be greatful they are even sharing what they have so far...
    • 82 posts
    February 1, 2016 2:11 PM PST

Im intitled to my opinion, Like i said i havnt really learnt anything about INGAME mechanics since last year. 

I cant be the only one that wants a new gameplay video or class info release.

• 3 posts
    February 1, 2016 3:54 PM PST
    Im with the devs on this one, i have never done it but my guess is building an MMO is a massive undertaking especially without a gazillion dollars and a bagillion people working on it. I understand that poeple are anxious for info but im sure they are very hard at work on all the "under the hood" stuff so it doesnt make sense to release premature info that everyone on these boards are going to dissect down to the last atom! When the are confident in giveing all of us hungry tweety birds somthing to chew on for a while, they will as stated many times before! Id rather wait 5 more years for a very solid, long lasting gaming experience that to have crud pushed through the pipe becase people are inpatient. Clap, clap, clap for kilsin and crew, keep up the ambition, im confident in you all! Btw i have also been watching these boards for around a year and a half and up until right now have never posted a word. Im sure there are many more like me silently watching ;)
    • 106 posts
    February 2, 2016 10:39 PM PST
    @Ultra

You can't go making a comment like "They really need to release more info then they have been. I mean i basicaly know nothing new then i did a year ago :/" and then back pedal and saying oh but I meant this....

And you are going about it in totally the wrong way, you have absolutely no idea what is going on behind the scenes (and either do i) so we shouldn't assume that they should be doing anything.

Sorry I'm usually not so quick to call someone out but you my friend need to be more understanding and less naive...