Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pantheon Interest

• 9 posts
    January 12, 2016 5:31 PM PST

So, I've been keeping tabs on this game since around 2014ish, and at the time it seemed like there was a lot of uncertainty surrounding the future of the game. Now, after a year of really not checking on it nor hearing much about the game itself, I came back across it and it seems to be more of a sure thing and my last hope to get another EQ-esque game. Unfortunately live EQ is sputtering now and the content is just so bland. And as we all know, EQ Next is more likely than not, vaporware. I guess my question is, since many of you have been following this much more than I have, is there enough known about the game yet? Maybe I just didn't really look yet, but there doesn't seem to be any gameplay or live footage of the game itself other than the Wild's End trailer. Because, I would love to pledge some money towards this game. No game has ever come close to replicating the immersion and depth of EQ. Have there been steady updates and progress with the game? I figure I'll wind up coming off completely ignorant since I haven't devled a whole lot into what's currently going on in the game outside of skimming the forums and a couple articles. Thanks for any info!

• 2138 posts
    January 12, 2016 6:01 PM PST

There is cool general updates that are offered by the team, Kilsin the Rogue is good at presenting any bits that are appropriate to be shared on these forums, like screenshots, small, fly-over type videos, cool developer team podcasts and the like.  

This site and the facebook site are good places to get that info and in the forums and main page you can see what has been "out there" so far.  

In RL it has legs, some nice funding money came in so things are percolating along as I understand it.

• 366 posts
    January 12, 2016 6:11 PM PST

WB Reeses!

Here is a link to their FAQ, which I feel is a great start: http://www.pantheonmmo.com/game/faqs/

• 149 posts
    January 13, 2016 7:00 AM PST

The website itself has gotten alot better. We are seeing more screenshots then we were before as well as flyover videos. I know they said they expect to roll into some pre-alpha this year so we should start seeing gameplay videos (NDA Approved of coarse) by Visionary Realms in the coming months I would guess.

• 32 posts
    January 14, 2016 7:39 AM PST

Plus we'll likely see a newsletter sometime between meow and in the next two weeks. I expect it to have a completed game download button on it. (JK...but I didn't win the Powerball and I can still hope for other outrageous things)