Forums » Pantheon Races

• 17 posts
    November 15, 2015 7:50 PM PST

I know they are probably played out by now. I am just curious is there any chance we might play/see DROW/Dark elves in this game? It's one of my favorite races in fantasy games. Whatever you guys decide im cool with.

• 57 posts
    November 16, 2015 1:42 AM PST

I think the dark myr satisfy the place that dark elves usually would, right?

• 17 posts
    November 16, 2015 2:24 PM PST

Dark Myr seem super cool. I guess I like to see what I am familiar with, but its a whole new MMO with its lore so it should be fine.

• 9 posts
    May 27, 2016 12:07 PM PDT

Praise Lolth,

While I believe Drow to be the superior of all dark elven races there are so many more. Elderscrolls/skyrim etc. Elves are already split into sub categories as it is in this world so I don't know if they will quickly add in another faction of elf period. There are no Half elveswhich also lead me to believe that there is no cross breeding amongst the races either. I think the best we could hope for is a necromantic elf in this world.

I certainly would not mind at all however if there was at least one spider worshiping dark elf race teleported in from another place......*crosses fingers*