Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

The Terminus Terminal Fan Site

• 511 posts
    October 10, 2015 10:11 PM PDT

Hello, everybody! I have been working on a new fan site for the last week'ish. It is now to a point that I feel comfortable opening it up to you the general public. So head on over to http://www.theterminusterminal.com/ and have a look around.

Think this is awesome, wonder why you didn't think of it, or just plain want to help out? Well, have I got news for you! I am looking for content creators. People to talk about raiding, crafting, classes, races, lore, any tidbit of information we get in post, podcast, facebook, twitter etc. While I would be happy to do this all myself it would be great to get it out faster than I am able to do (full-time job, single father, and still have to play some games leaves only a limited amount of hours each week to work on the site). Plus if it was just my opinions etc on the site I fear people may get bored :D

If you want to be an author of content or fan fictions let me know,  it is a pretty easy process of you registering and me giving you privs. You would be free to write anything you want that pertains to VR and PRF. At first I would moderate them but as you posted more you would have more freedom to post stuff ASAP.

I could also use help on coding, HTML, CSS, WP, and other platforms (PHPBB, BBPress etc). So if you have those skills and want to help out let me know we can have a longer talk about it.

Some features I am hoping to add is:

Integrated forum, currently BBPress is installed but I am not a fan of it. I have looked at VBulletin, Xenforo and PhpBB but none of the integration with WordPress I am looking for built in. If you know of any solutions (cheaper the better) please let me know.

What we already know,  I want to get a compilation of all the stuff we know (Trinity, pulling, CC, clickies, EXP penalties etc) and will need help gathering and writing the information.

Further down the road, I hope to add character, item, spells/skills, talents/aa’s etc DB’s and calculators etc depending on how VR would like it handled. We will not be a packet sniffing, data mining storehouse but a site by the fans for the fans and of the fans.

Hope you enjoy the site, you can leave me feedback here, PM on either site, or post in the forums there!

• 2138 posts
    • 511 posts
    October 11, 2015 8:21 AM PDT

Yes, Like that, looks great!

This post was edited by Dreconic at October 12, 2015 6:30 AM PDT
    • 163 posts
    October 12, 2015 5:40 AM PDT

While ambitious,  I imagine it's going to be a long time until fan sites start to see any activity. So don't get discouraged!

• 511 posts
    October 12, 2015 9:05 AM PDT
    Gadgets said:

While ambitious,  I imagine it's going to be a long time until fan sites start to see any activity. So don't get discouraged!

Thanks, personally I am using this time of low activity to get out my opinion post, try to get other writers etc and just enjoy the information we already got.

• 17 posts
    October 12, 2015 4:09 PM PDT

It looks great, keep it up!

One thing tho, the font color in the menu is a bit too pale on a yellow bg. Also, I think you should change the white in the widget areas for a dark gray or black.

• 511 posts
    October 12, 2015 5:30 PM PDT
    xarek said:

It looks great, keep it up!

One thing tho, the font color in the menu is a bit too pale on a yellow bg. Also, I think you should change the white in the widget areas for a dark gray or black.

Thanks, I will look into some other color choices and see how they look.