Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Help us spread the word!

• 33 posts
    September 18, 2015 6:14 AM PDT

There are some very exciting things in store for the Pantheon community in the coming weeks and while our Fantastic Forum Fans (pending ™ ) will know about them first, we really want to get the word out to all the other gaming fans as well - and we need your help! Start by following us on Twitter - @PantheonMMO and liking our Facebook page - then spread the word by liking and retweeting any posts you find interesting.

We are lucky to have the best community in gaming and with your help we know we can make Pantheon something truly special. 

• 41 posts
    September 18, 2015 7:08 AM PDT

I thought something might be up today when I saw the Facebook logo change for Pantheon.  ;)

• 595 posts
    September 18, 2015 7:32 AM PDT

I would also encourage everyone to check out and sign up at Anook.com.  Anook is a gaming social media site which allows gamers to connect, network and share.  It gives gamers a forum to discuss gaming with like minded individuals.  In addition, many gaming news sources frequently use Anook to post breaking news, articles, interviews, etc.  I personally believe that many of you would enjoy Anook even if you're not one for the social media craze.  Beyond that, Anook is a largely untapped resource which can undoubtedly help push Pantheons borders.

My Anook handle is Nikademis.  Get signed up and add me!

http://www.anook.com/

• 179 posts
    September 18, 2015 12:59 PM PDT

Retweeted a couple things and always liking things on Facebook. Mostly waiting though on the new information to come out.

• 610 posts
    September 18, 2015 4:24 PM PDT
    Anasyn said:

Retweeted a couple things and always liking things on Facebook. Mostly waiting though on the new information to come out.

Same here...have pretty much gone dormant on the forums here as I feel am just spinning my wheels until we have something of substance to talk about...am so looking forward to the update that is coming soon (TM)

• 2138 posts
    September 18, 2015 5:56 PM PDT

ok, also the MMoprg site, I will sign into Anook, too. I thought I had you liked on facebook, so I will. I am also trying to be cool about chatting it up to people I know outside of work who play games.

• 595 posts
    September 18, 2015 6:04 PM PDT
    Manouk said:

ok, also the MMoprg site, I will sign into Anook, too.

Sweet.  Let me know your handle when you get signed up, I'll follow you.

• 3016 posts
    September 19, 2015 5:50 PM PDT
    Medawky said:

There are some very exciting things in store for the Pantheon community in the coming weeks and while our Fantastic Forum Fans (pending ™ ) will know about them first, we really want to get the word out to all the other gaming fans as well - and we need your help! Start by following us on Twitter - @PantheonMMO and liking our Facebook page - then spread the word by liking and retweeting any posts you find interesting.

We are lucky to have the best community in gaming and with your help we know we can make Pantheon something truly special. 

Done :) Will tweet and Facebook any time you do. :)

• 3016 posts
    September 19, 2015 5:51 PM PDT
    Sevens said:
    Anasyn said:

Same here...have pretty much gone dormant on the forums here as I feel am just spinning my wheels until we have something of substance to talk about...am so looking forward to the update that is coming soon (TM)

Same Sevens..and nice to see you pop up again. :)

Cana

• 107 posts
    September 20, 2015 12:18 PM PDT

Like many others here, just waiting on something substantial to talk about. Will be quite chatty in this next month or so I hope.

• 378 posts
    September 20, 2015 1:33 PM PDT
    Sevens said:
    Anasyn said:

Pretty much the same here, not much to really talk about until the big update.