Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Evening in Terminus

• 9115 posts
    August 17, 2015 6:28 AM PDT

Hmm it’s a lot bigger than I thought, should we wait to enter it under the cover of darkness?

http://on.fb.me/1hHGw0q

• 25 posts
    August 17, 2015 6:36 AM PDT

Nice!

• 81 posts
    August 17, 2015 6:38 AM PDT

Great picture! I really hope this turns out to be what many old school players hope it to be.

• 724 posts
    August 17, 2015 6:39 AM PDT

Definitely. And hope you brought rope and hooks to climb the walls!

Speaking of climbing: What do you think of climbing (walls, trees, ..)? Some games had that (Archeage and Tera for example, iirc), and I liked the feature. You couldn't climb up everywhere, only specific sites. Not sure how much effort it would be to add this to the world..but it would be worth it IMO! :)

This post was edited by Sarim at August 17, 2015 6:50 AM PDT
    • 81 posts
    August 17, 2015 6:44 AM PDT
    Sarim said:

Speaking of climbing: What do you think of climbing (walls, trees, ..)? Some games had that (Archeage and Tera for example, iirc), and I liked the feature. You couldn't climb up everywhere, only specific sites. Not sure how much effort it would be to add this to the world..but it would be worth it IMO! :)

EQ2 also had the climbing feature in certain areas. I don't mind the climbing aspect as long as it is not everywhere.

• 557 posts
    August 17, 2015 6:45 AM PDT

Let's ride up to the gates and check it out.

/em bangs coconuts together and prances toward the drawbridge.

• 384 posts
    August 17, 2015 6:48 AM PDT

Nice! So... what's the name of that place again? 

• 9115 posts
    August 17, 2015 7:00 AM PDT
    Thakorr said:

Nice!

I'm glad you like it Thakorr! :) 

• 9115 posts
    August 17, 2015 7:02 AM PDT
    Raroic said:

Great picture! I really hope this turns out to be what many old school players hope it to be.

Well, it just so happens that "old school" players are making this game, so there is a good chance of that my friend ;) 

• 174 posts
    August 17, 2015 7:03 AM PDT

Very nice work, and thanks for resuming the occasional screen shot to whet our appetites!

• 9115 posts
    August 17, 2015 7:04 AM PDT
    Sarim said:

Oh, that is a great idea Sarim! Definitely a smart move to bring climbing gear along! :)

I personally like climbing if it feels natural and not forced, but you will have to wait and see whether we have climbing or not in Pantheon though ;)

• 81 posts
    August 17, 2015 7:06 AM PDT
    Kilsin said:
    Raroic said:

Well, it just so happens that "old school" players are making this game, so there is a good chance of that my friend ;) 

That's what I and some friends are counting on. :P

• 9115 posts
    August 17, 2015 7:06 AM PDT
    Celandor said:

Let's ride up to the gates and check it out.

/em bangs coconuts together and prances toward the drawbridge.

Sounds like a plan Celandor, Onward! Coconut bangers unite!

/sneaks to the back of the group and looks around cautiously

• 9115 posts
    August 17, 2015 7:07 AM PDT
    Malsirian said:

Nice! So... what's the name of that place again? 

Why it is the famous Ca...wait a minute! Nice try Malsirian! lol ;)

• 9115 posts
    August 17, 2015 7:12 AM PDT
    Chimerical said:

Very nice work, and thanks for resuming the occasional screen shot to whet our appetites!

Glad you like it Chimerical and you're welcome, I told the team you guys were craving some eye candy so Joppa hooked me up with these screenshots :)

• 132 posts
    August 17, 2015 8:47 AM PDT

Very nice!

• 2138 posts
    August 17, 2015 9:01 AM PDT

Be Civil!, look at the sophisticated architecture, there is power, protection and sustainability there. ooh! they may even have shops!, at least some provender. People that need to protect what they have, often want more. Maybe we can be those people that can make them think we can give them more while we learn what goes on here. If we had a rogue, camp outside for now once we get the drop on this place I'll find a way to let you in at night and you can sneak around to see what you can see. Otherwise we may need you outside, to get us out! if they don't like our Gods, our people, or both.

Heh wouldn't that be something, come to a new city, guards are smiling, happy, friendly, and once you get past the gate, the gate is shut and you are now prisoners of the realm! destined to do X for Y time

• VR Staff
    • 176 posts
    August 17, 2015 9:18 AM PDT

Glad you all are enjoying the shots - this is just the tip of the iceberg ;)

• 132 posts
    August 17, 2015 9:19 AM PDT
    Joppa said:

Glad you all are enjoying the shots - this is just the tip of the iceberg ;)

Such a teaser! :'(

This post was edited by sajbear at August 17, 2015 4:41 PM PDT
    • 595 posts
    August 17, 2015 9:27 AM PDT
    Kilsin said:

Hmm it’s a lot bigger than I thought, should we wait to enter it under the cover of darkness?

Under no circumstances should we wait for darkness...we should go RIGHT NOW!

• 366 posts
    August 17, 2015 10:36 AM PDT

Ooooo A very nicely detailed castle from such a distance :)

• 453 posts
    August 17, 2015 11:59 AM PDT

Hmmm prolly too big for me to solo. Who wants to group with me? :) Awesome looking castle and area btw, nice job guys!

• 578 posts
    August 17, 2015 12:04 PM PDT

Looking great guys, keep it up!!!

• 163 posts
    August 17, 2015 1:17 PM PDT

Kilsin, I misplaced that login info and link to the client download that Chris gave me, can you please resend it to me in PM. thx.

• 2138 posts
    August 17, 2015 1:23 PM PDT

"....The king will ride by, and hear our loud voice, and throw us some gold, to stop all the noiiiise. At noon we shall eat, roast goose and sweet almonds, at night we shall sleep, with the sheep and the sta-a-a-ars!. Good noght.." (Ahmal, and the night visitors)

This post was edited by Manouk at August 17, 2015 4:42 PM PDT