Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pantheon and Great Hub

• 25 posts
    July 21, 2015 6:21 AM PDT

HI All

I hope Pantheon has a great Hub like this!!!! 

Lockjaw Progression Server

This post was edited by Raven8Hawk at August 2, 2015 5:19 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    July 21, 2015 8:57 AM PDT

Nice Raven :)

• 25 posts
    July 21, 2015 10:20 AM PDT

Yeah the Troll Shaman and Halfling are me. DBx/Two PCs.

Having alot of fun and in a great guild. =)

50 DEF Mage already to 50 and rdy for Raiding.

This post was edited by Raven8Hawk at July 21, 2015 6:03 PM PDT
    • 33 posts
    July 21, 2015 5:01 PM PDT
    Raven8Hawk said:

HI All

I hope Pantheon has a great Hub like this!!!! 

Lockjaw Progression Server

The good old EC tunnel. I think it's bound to happen in a community driven game, as long as there aren't too many convenient game mechanics to discourage it. 

• 142 posts
    July 22, 2015 5:55 AM PDT

I find it curious.  It seems the E Common Tunnel was the preferred gathering place for the majority of original EQ servers.

On my server, Veeshan, we used the North Freeport Market as the trading hub. I've been wondering if we Veeshanites were unique in that manner.

I prefer N Freeport over the tunnel simply because the bank is right there as well.

• 25 posts
    July 22, 2015 6:57 AM PDT

Well i think it had to do with location, close to Freeport and the Boat/Ship Between continents, also close to zones like GUK. You can almost spend the majority of your time leveling in GUK. 15-45+ ??? soo at this time was perfect. The one thing i think would of been great would have been more vendors and Bank.  I wouldn't of necessarily included everything like trainers maybe crafting stations. But every time i run thru there tons of people hanging out giving out sows, buffs, clarity etc. (1999) The bind location is in there as well so people gate there or show up there from dieing. I just hope Brad and the Guys will design/construct something similiar that will draw the crowds in and maybe even keep the crowds there even thru expansions.  But i know one thing when u add Plane of Knowledge , the guild hall, bazaar, etc... it broke it all up community wise = Thumbs Down/ Felt Divisioning . Grand Central Station is Cool (aka Tunnel). 

• 63 posts
    July 23, 2015 3:31 PM PDT

We are putting some serious thought into different geographic locations, and access points to allow for some interesting hub type activity in certain areas. It will be up to the players to figure out where it works ;).