Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

new community website/forums?

• 578 posts
    June 3, 2015 6:41 PM PDT
    I read somewhere that we are supposed to be getting a new website and/or discussion boards. I hope this is true because imo this website is archaic and is poorly done. I worry that others who are not immediately on board with a new 'Brad' game may look at this website and lose faith or respect for the devs. They may think if the devs can't use an up-to-date website then how archaic and how poorly done is there game going to be?

So my question is, if we are getting a new site can you give us a date or timeframe of when it will be out?
    • 378 posts
    June 3, 2015 6:51 PM PDT

New site is in the works and from what the team have hinted at it should be ready in a couple of months ( we hope )

This current site is more a Dev site for the team to chat and share ideas etc, it was never really supposed to be used as a full community site but kind of ended up that way due to resources at the time i guess.  

• 9115 posts
    June 3, 2015 7:29 PM PDT
    NoobieDoo said:
    I read somewhere that we are supposed to be getting a new website and/or discussion boards. I hope this is true because imo this website is archaic and is poorly done. I worry that others who are not immediately on board with a new 'Brad' game may look at this website and lose faith or respect for the devs. They may think if the devs can't use an up-to-date website then how archaic and how poorly done is there game going to be? So my question is, if we are getting a new site can you give us a date or timeframe of when it will be out?

We are pushing for a few months, at that point we will most likely do a marketing/media push to announce the release of the new official website.

Zandil is correct, this site is a developer site, it was never intended to be a normal game forum set up, the intention was to allow a much closer interaction between the Dev team and the community/supporters but this website was not the best choice, we acknowledge that and have made progress to move away from it and into a new, much more modern and professional official website.

We have no set release date but we are pushing to be ready in a few months, as soon as we are ready to release more information, I will get it out to you guy's pronto! :)