Forums » News and Announcements

Pantheon Update: May 2015

• 1778 posts
    May 6, 2015 9:33 AM PDT
    Awesome update! Looks like it turned a few heads on some news sites too. Csnt wait for more news. Especially more class/race news!
    • 9 posts
    May 7, 2015 6:16 AM PDT

oh my, oh my, I am just so excited! This is such great news! you guys are working your @$$ off. From the last update until now, look at what you have accomplished! We appreciate all you do!

• 12 posts
    May 7, 2015 11:18 AM PDT

Updates like this, that really identify what game developers are working on, help keep me interested in this project. Thank you for your updates, they always brighten my day.

• 83 posts
    May 7, 2015 12:53 PM PDT

It's like candy and coffee though, must have moar! :)

This post was edited by Zlambit at May 7, 2015 12:53 PM PDT
    • 8 posts
    May 7, 2015 2:08 PM PDT

Looks really good. Starting to drool already. So HYPED

Great Job guys

• 31 posts
    May 7, 2015 3:39 PM PDT
    Saw this on Facebook a few days back. Really excited to see this. Awesome work guys, so much effort has been put it. Loving the work, keep it up!
    • 29 posts
    May 12, 2015 2:46 PM PDT

Looks nice :)

• 8 posts
    May 12, 2015 7:13 PM PDT

Need more updates! I am having withdraws.

• 132 posts
    May 18, 2015 1:57 AM PDT

Question: Who lights the torches and lanterns every night? Magic? What hinders the torch from spreading fire and burning everything down?

• 31 posts
    May 19, 2015 5:28 AM PDT
    MeanGary said:

Updates like this, that really identify what game developers are working on, help keep me interested in this project. Thank you for your updates, they always brighten my day.

Exactly what he said<<

looking forward to it :D

• 126 posts
    May 24, 2015 11:50 AM PDT
    Thank you for this most welcome news! It's awesome to see the progress of the game and artworks alike :)
    May I pick up Mannikin's question (sorry if it was answered, I didn't see it then):
    Mannikin said: 

As a quick question, is Alpha 1 for the "pre-alpha" testers?

This post was edited by Duffy at May 24, 2015 11:51 AM PDT
    • 999 posts
    May 24, 2015 1:56 PM PDT
    Duffy said:
    Thank you for this most welcome news! It's awesome to see the progress of the game and artworks alike :)
    May I pick up Mannikin's question (sorry if it was answered, I didn't see it then):
    Mannikin said: 

As a quick question, is Alpha 1 for the "pre-alpha" testers?

Alpha 1 clarification was given in a separate thread: I've linked it below. https://www.pantheonrotf.com/forums/topic/1897/pledge-level-benefits
    • 126 posts
    May 24, 2015 11:25 PM PDT

Strangely the link gets redirected to my member's 'home' page. As I saw that it points back to the thread in question I read it more closely. Thanks :)

This post was edited by Duffy at May 24, 2015 11:30 PM PDT
    • 378 posts
    May 25, 2015 1:45 AM PDT
    Duffy said:

Strangely the link gets redirected to my member's 'home' page. As I saw that it points back to the thread in question I read it more closely. Thanks :)

The thread in the link is in apprentice dev section, which I'm afraid blue's don't have access to.

• 8 posts
    May 26, 2015 7:02 AM PDT

Guys this is looking insane, keep up the fantastic work. Can't want to start testing.

• 18 posts
    June 5, 2015 4:07 AM PDT

great!! fantastic news, i love it ... keep up the good work !!!

• 160 posts
    June 7, 2015 8:07 PM PDT

Good update, thanks!

• 81 posts
    August 13, 2015 12:03 PM PDT

I have high hopes for this game. I am logging for something more then what is currently out in the mmo world. Keep up the good work!

• 81 posts
    August 14, 2015 7:37 AM PDT
    Joppa said:

Pantheon Community,

ALPHA 1

Simply, Alpha 1 is our first major development goal of 2015: create an enjoyable, feature-complete, level 1 - 10 playing experience for a minimum of 5 unique classes that cover all grouping roles -- Warrior (tank), Cleric (healer), Rogue (physical DPS), Wizard (magical DPS), Enchanter (utility & control).

Joppa

I really hope they bring back the group size of 6 people and this is not a reference to our groups being 5 mans. People complain in modern MMO's about having to bring a certain class to fill a role. While I dont mind having to bring a specific role I feel the 5 man group is limiting. It does not allow you to think outside the box with group make up. Having a 6th person allows you to mix and match your group. Back in the day that was one of the fun parts of EQ was taking the non traditional group of different classes.