Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

You Tube Channel

• 610 posts
    April 22, 2015 3:08 AM PDT

Im a subscriber to the You Tube channel

went there just now got a message the channel has been shut down and is now unavailable

Just curious whats up with that

Are the Videos available somewhere else?

These questions might have already been asked and answered just havent seen anything about it

• 378 posts
    April 22, 2015 4:00 AM PDT

i noticed that this afternoon, hoping it's just a glitch or someone is re-doing it all 

Edit

One day i'll learn to type 

This post was edited by Zandil at April 23, 2015 12:36 AM PDT
    • 23 posts
    April 22, 2015 6:42 AM PDT

it could be a sign they are finally working on a new website, changing addresses and such.

Might be changing how they present their youtube, under a different channel name.

I see this as a good warm thing, like puppies and kittens...nothing is wrong here.

• 9115 posts
    April 22, 2015 7:47 AM PDT

Stay tuned for some new and professional looking channels and sites, we are currently cleaning house :)

• 83 posts
    April 22, 2015 7:56 AM PDT

I think this warrants a WoOoT :)

• 557 posts
    April 22, 2015 8:11 AM PDT

Removing the dead links from the Media/Videos page might have reduced the initial panic that a few of us felt when we first discovered this.  It looked unplanned from the cheap seats.  There are too many people out there looking for evidence that Pantheon is faltering so the current site needs to be maintained during the phoenix phase.

I discovered it last night when the Pantheon Rocks news page came up with an empty YouTube feed.   Coincidentally YouTube are upgrading their engine so we had an error earlier in the day related to that move as well.

This post was edited by Celandor at April 23, 2015 12:38 AM PDT
    • 1434 posts
    April 22, 2015 8:37 AM PDT

I've been furiously refreshing for the last day.

• 610 posts
    April 22, 2015 10:09 AM PDT

To be clear

I wasnt upset or even thinking something nefarious was in the air

This is actually the second You Tube channel, they had changed it once before so was just thinking mayhaps they had again

Anyways....

Carry on

• 378 posts
    April 22, 2015 2:56 PM PDT
    Sevens said:

To be clear

I wasnt upset or even thinking something nefarious was in the air

This is actually the second You Tube channel, they had changed it once before so was just thinking mayhaps they had again

Anyways....

Carry on

Trouble maker ;)

• 9115 posts
    April 23, 2015 5:21 AM PDT
    Celandor said:

Removing the dead links from the Media/Videos page might have reduced the initial panic that a few of us felt when we first discovered this.  It looked unplanned from the cheap seats.  There are too many people out there looking for evidence that Pantheon is faltering so the current site needs to be maintained during the phoenix phase.

I discovered it last night when the Pantheon Rocks news page came up with an empty YouTube feed.   Coincidentally YouTube are upgrading their engine so we had an error earlier in the day related to that move as well.

Yes this was not intentional and has been rectified now, it happened while moving a few things around in account management and once I alerted the team to the fact that it had broken all of our links, it was fixed asap.

Sorry if it gave anyone a scare, we love a good joke but are not that cruel :)

• 105 posts
    April 23, 2015 11:58 AM PDT
    Kilsin said:
    Celandor said:

Yes this was not intentional and has been rectified now, it happened while moving a few things around in account management and once I alerted the team to the fact that it had broken all of our links, it was fixed asap.

Sorry if it gave anyone a scare, we love a good joke but are not that cruel :)

It's a brilliant strategy. First you spread doubt, which starts a big buzz, then when you announce the shiny new channels everyone is overjoyed. You are a genius :)
    This post was edited by Kayd at April 23, 2015 6:54 PM PDT
    • 76 posts
    April 25, 2015 8:19 PM PDT

I'm not too happy about the HTTPS SHA-1 sig encryption warning guys.

Like. Seriously???! Some people...

This post was edited by Aerolia at April 25, 2015 8:19 PM PDT