Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Planned Guild names...

• 23 posts
    March 26, 2015 11:57 AM PDT
    Istuulamae said:

Wow. Guys, I meant that as a joke. "Devs only but have no devs", haha. Guess BlueEyed got it.

I'm sorry.

I got it  ...which is why I said it should be Drama free :P

• 133 posts
    March 26, 2015 12:03 PM PDT

Brains and Brawn will once again find it self re-invented in the world of Terminus.

From EQ to EQ2 to VG to WoW(splinter) to ESO(now splinter since I left) to Pantheon.  We will be there to enjoy all the game has to offer.

• 133 posts
    March 26, 2015 12:08 PM PDT
    Anasyn said:

I would say Reverence will probably be around as strong as ever.

This is great news, will my pleasure to share Pantheon with a guild of this caliber.

• 378 posts
    March 26, 2015 2:33 PM PDT
    Istuulamae said:

Wow. Guys, I meant that as a joke. "Devs only but have no devs", haha. Guess BlueEyed got it.

I'm sorry.

We all got it, but as usual Yanks and their lack of understanding Australian sarcasm ;) 

• 3016 posts
    March 26, 2015 2:44 PM PDT
    Istuulamae said:

I plan to start a guild named "Devs Only", but will not actually let any developers in it.

Wut?  lol  I like it :D

Cana

• 3016 posts
    March 26, 2015 2:53 PM PDT
    Kazingathi said:

I believe I might start out in the developer guild seeing as I should have an invite as my status is purple, but will hopefully find a good guild that wants to raid, If Raive starts Trinity I might try to get a spot but I might not cause I'm not that hardcore anymore.

This ^ probably..perhaps a main character for that guild,  and another secondary "main" for a friendly guild that I am compatible with.    Usually crafting, harvesting,  hoarding stuff for the guild I am in,  is my best contribution.   And...of course loyalty to both in both cases. :)

It's rare I join a guild prior to launch,  but usually find one relatively quickly after launch, not something I worry about.   Looking for a laid back, fun guild,  no drama.  :)

Cana

• 77 posts
    March 26, 2015 3:59 PM PDT

Would be cool to see some old friends from even EQ1 (which I know are lurking).

All of this depends on how deep the team wants to dive into encounters/raids/size.

If they pull off the greatest trick of all time and make encounters balance to # of participants, so that guild size doesn't matter - it would be a game changer.

Think about it - How many people have you been guilded with because you had no choice, due to the need for that class, or you really needed a shaman, but the shaman's husband/wife was a package deal.  I mean shoot - I've been on the wrong end of the stick for those type of situations. (IE - I was deemed the undesirable :) )

I like smaller cores, instead of 780 people who dont really know each other.  Then again - I am speaking on a specific desire to business first/fun 2nd.  For me business, is the fun! :)

P.S.  Filzin thanks for putting up with my rants :)

This post was edited by Fingurs at March 26, 2015 4:00 PM PDT
    • 118 posts
    March 26, 2015 8:02 PM PDT

Perhaps I should start my own, clan Moongleam.  Your surname would have to match to join.

• 133 posts
    March 28, 2015 6:25 AM PDT
    Fingurs said:Think about it - How many people have you been guilded with because you had no choice, due to the need for that class, or you really needed a shaman, but the shaman's husband/wife was a package deal.  I mean shoot - I've been on the wrong end of the stick for those type of situations. (IE - I was deemed the undesirable :) )

I like smaller cores, instead of 780 people who dont really know each other.  Then again - I am speaking on a specific desire to business first/fun 2nd.  For me business, is the fun! :)

P.S.  Filzin thanks for putting up with my rants :)

Too man my friend.  I am never nor will be happy or comfortable in a large guild.  When B&B was first founded in EQ on MT server we were a home for misfits.  I founded it with a friend of mine after I left a guild I could not get along with the GL, in fact they gave me grief as I ran open raids, some crap about supporting guild......But it was open anyone was welcome?  anyhow, when me and my co-leader Shadora parted ways (on great terms) he started Ancient Saga and euro time hardcore raid guild (but unlike so many others, filled with great peeps with honor), and I founded B&B with a RL bud who's guild imploded recently.

B&B was quickly the place for misfits as we were oft called, a casual guild for those who just loved the game.  Took a while but we grew enough to raid casually which was laughed at my much of the raiders.  Never amount to anything we were told....However no one laughed 13eemonths after creation we walked into NTOV and left it in ruins. They all called us cheaters when we were the first guild to beat the Hedge raid on the server.  We also withijn 6months of creatiom began to epify our members, my babe was "epic night", you research and learn what the guild needs to do for you and we will form up every second wed night to do it.  Massively successful, we had half the guild with epics in a short few months, and even conquered Chardok on our second attempt for four King/Queen cycles for our clerics.

B&B has never been nor ever will be about size, its about doing it all with less, for the love of the game and the content it has to offer.  We don't tell you how to play or when or even how much, that's not my place to do so.  We have never had play time reqs, raid attendance reqs or such stupid crap.  All we ask is you come to have fun, and share it with the guild.

Side note to Ancient Saga, most of the members were regulars at Shad and my open raids, so when we raced them for Vindi and we all arrived about same time, they actually stood aside and allowed us to take our first shot.  Shad took guild vote and it as 100% for us getting the shot even though they were better organized and could have engaged first.  To top it off when we lost at 7%, they did not rush in for the kill, they rezzed/buffed us and allowed us a second shot.  We had a old player, founder of Thunderwalkers (early hardcore raid guild in server history)who watched join and offers us a few tips, seems we impressed him for a rag tag group of misfits, and we got him to 4% and lost.  We then stood aside (even though AS would have gave us a third shot) and watched AS take him down.  As everyone knows Vindi is a huge milestone, we were close, but needed a little more gearing up.

As hard as I am on hardcore raiders, Ancient Saga proved they can and some do indeed have honor.

• 107 posts
    March 28, 2015 9:45 AM PDT
    Chaam said:

So how many people out there have their guild names chosen? How many will use the guild name they are accustom to or will stick with an Old favorite.

I was the Leader of Black Sun back in earlier VG days.  We were an end game raiding guild even though we didn't start out that way.  I was not always the leader either The person I inherited the guild from recruited me by promising lots of female dark elves and ale.  Seemed promising at the time.  It wasn't until I took the guild over that we became a raiding guild.

I ended my VG career in Exile with so many friends I cant even count them all.  So if Exile goes on in this game I will be there even if the name is different as long as the people are the same.

How are you going to roll?  What's your tag going to say?

This is where I would embed a youtube video of belushi saying "We're getting the band back together" if I was capable of pulling off computer miracles.....

But, hell yes, if you guys are interested in Exile 2.0 I'm down like 4 flat tires.

• 2138 posts
    March 29, 2015 2:21 PM PDT

Gypsies

• 107 posts
    March 30, 2015 5:57 PM PDT
    Filzin said:
    Chaam said:

So how many people out there have their guild names chosen? How many will use the guild name they are accustom to or will stick with an Old favorite.

I was the Leader of Black Sun back in earlier VG days.  We were an end game raiding guild even though we didn't start out that way.  I was not always the leader either The person I inherited the guild from recruited me by promising lots of female dark elves and ale.  Seemed promising at the time.  It wasn't until I took the guild over that we became a raiding guild.

I ended my VG career in Exile with so many friends I cant even count them all.  So if Exile goes on in this game I will be there even if the name is different as long as the people are the same.

How are you going to roll?  What's your tag going to say?

This is where I would embed a youtube video of belushi saying "We're getting the band back together" if I was capable of pulling off computer miracles.....

But, hell yes, if you guys are interested in Exile 2.0 I'm down like 4 flat tires.

I really expected Chaam or Fingurs to link my Belushi video for me........Fail

Just saying, it would have been cool you dicks!

• 144 posts
    March 30, 2015 9:47 PM PDT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we7UfubNeqM

Here wanker.  This should help.

EXILE 2.0 is on the way baby.......

This post was edited by Chaam at April 4, 2015 8:00 PM PDT
    • 67 posts
    April 4, 2015 5:27 PM PDT
    Kilsin said:
    Kazingathi said:

I believe I might start out in the developer guild seeing as I should have an invite as my status is purple, but will hopefully find a good guild that wants to raid, If Raive starts Trinity I might try to get a spot but I might not cause I'm not that hardcore anymore.

What better way to raid than with Dev hacks! ;)

World firsts here we come baby!

Hahahaha Kil~~ 

• 133 posts
    April 9, 2015 1:02 PM PDT

Man this thread made me remember the great VG days.

You all can also take a trip down memory lane, before the transtition sees this site go away forever.

https://forums.station.sony.com/vg/index.php?forums/guild-recruitment.22/

• 13 posts
    April 9, 2015 1:54 PM PDT

I will be raiding with Addiction should the game support hardcore raiding like advertised. It is my understanding that is what it should provide so I am here to take a look around and help in anyway I can.

In Vaguard I raided for many years with Brotherhood of the Spider and was involved heavily in the trading of raid loot amongst guilds. It would be good to see old guild leaders and members from Trinty,FoH,LoD,BoTs etc .

Since those days I have hooked up with Addiction.

www.Addictguild.com