Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Thread on MMORPG

• 378 posts
    February 9, 2015 2:40 PM PST

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/427344/page/1

Just a random thread over at MMORRG about pantheon.

I'm a reader of that site, someday's tho i really don't know why i read the forums there.  But anyway this thread popped up and in the past if you so much as mentioned Pantheon over there all hell would break lose in flame wars etc, but now while there still are a couple of people with issues the general consensus seems to be it is looking good, people like the game concept and seems to be a lot of wait and see rather then the doom and gloom of the past. 

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    February 9, 2015 3:46 PM PST

Thanks for the link and great to hear there is more positivity in it -- will check it out.

• 378 posts
    February 9, 2015 3:55 PM PST
    Aradune said:

Thanks for the link and great to hear there is more positivity in it -- will check it out.

Oh by the way how was DICE, or do we not talk about what happens in vegas lol,  I heard rumors of Joppa running naked through a hotel lobby ? 

Edit

I'm going to try and start some more threads over at MMORPG soon to try get some chatter going over there. 

This post was edited by Zandil at February 11, 2015 4:21 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    February 9, 2015 3:59 PM PST
    Zandil said:

I'm a reader of that site, someday's tho i really don't know why i read the forums there.  But anyway this thread popped up and in the past if you so much as mentioned Pantheon over there all hell would break lose in flame wars etc, but now while there still are a couple of people with issues the general consensus seems to be it is looking good, people like the game concept and seems to be a lot of wait and see rather then the doom and gloom of the past. 

Thanks Zandil :)

Brad, Joppa and myself have all been keeping an eye on the Pantheon threads overt here and Chris and myself have been semi active trying to show a little love when we see positive posts.

It is good to see some sensible Pantheon supporters posting over there too :)

• 34 posts
    February 9, 2015 6:25 PM PST
    Zandil said:
    Aradune said:

Oh by the way how was DICE, or do we not talk about what happens in vegas lol,  I heard rumors of Joppa running naked through a hotel lobby ? 

Edit

I'm going to try and start some more threads over at MMORPG soon to try get some chatter going over there. 

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    February 10, 2015 2:05 AM PST
    Zandil said:
    Aradune said:

Edit

I can't say much at this point other than:

1. It was both fun and gratifying to finally show the game.

2. It was received very well.

• 83 posts
    February 10, 2015 3:05 AM PST

was that referring the afore mentioned streaking ? :)

jk, looking forward to when you can say more!

• 9115 posts
    February 10, 2015 4:33 AM PST
    Zandil said:

While that seems like a really good idea mate, Joppa and myself have been very cautious to start slowly engaging the community over there bit by bit, as it can be very hostile and volatile at the best of times and we do not want to stir up a storm that will rage out of control and damage our name or community any further.

So please take it easy and use caution, I don't want to see any of our members fighting or behaving badly trying to defend Pantheon due to trolls and being lured into attacks on Brad and false arguments, we are much better than that :)

But by all means feel free to engage in Pantheon threads over there and show positive support or politely correct misconceptions etc. ;)

• 67 posts
    February 11, 2015 3:15 PM PST

If you keep it positive and ignore the trolls they will hopefully go away. I think I stated this last year when everyone was in a tiff over there. Kilsin is right easing into it is probably the way to go for now.

• 3016 posts
    February 11, 2015 4:20 PM PST
    Zandil said:

That's good to hear,  I stopped reading that site, due to all the trolls.   There are a couple others I had the same reaction to...but I'll go have a peek see what's up,  thanks :)

• 3016 posts
    February 11, 2015 4:22 PM PST
    Aradune said:
    Zandil said:
    Aradune said:

Edit

Good to hear that it was very well received,  another step forward.  :)

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at February 11, 2015 4:23 PM PST
    • 781 posts
    October 15, 2016 12:01 PM PDT

http://www.mmorpg.com/               Great to see us back on the charts again ! :)  #4              

• 80 posts
    October 15, 2016 12:11 PM PDT

Aradune said:

Zandil said:
    Aradune said:

Edit

Soooooo Twitch stream soonish?

• 89 posts
    October 16, 2016 12:37 AM PDT

Here's the direct link. 

http://www.mmorpg.com/games-list/show/development/sCol/hype/sOrder/desc

This post was edited by sdcord at October 16, 2016 12:38 AM PDT
    • 902 posts
    October 16, 2016 2:03 AM PDT

Anyone know how the Hype value on mmo-rpg is calculated? 8.03 nice (I think)!

Im hoping that this is being generated by like minded rpg-ers who want a back to core values and a new world to fall in love. I hope its not being generated by lots of people just wanting another mmo that spoon feeds them, they will be sorry...

Cant wait!! Must wait!! Why is (game) life so unfair!

This post was edited by chenzeme at October 16, 2016 2:03 AM PDT
    • 116 posts
    October 16, 2016 5:51 AM PDT

Carrera said:

If you keep it positive and ignore the trolls they will hopefully go away. I think I stated this last year when everyone was in a tiff over there. Kilsin is right easing into it is probably the way to go for now.

+1

• 3016 posts
    October 16, 2016 10:54 AM PDT

Lots of misinformation on that thread...glad Kilsin piped up :)  I stopped reading Mmorpg in regards to Pantheon...for about a year.   Too many poison pen pals. :P