Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Which server is everyone on

    • 59 posts
    October 7, 2026 2:25 PM PDT
    Good afternoon,

    I have a pledge for awhile and was in part of the early access last year before my computer went kaput.

    I have recently replaced the computer and have been able to login again. I have logged into some of the servers and have found that they seem empty. It may be due to me being the only one in the newbie section, but was curious what server everyone is on.

    Any advice would be appreciated.
    • 1487 posts
    October 9, 2026 10:53 PM PDT

    Actually, your count of number of players is probably correct.... 10 20 if you're lucky.
    The game you're looking for is Monsters and Memories; there you will find thousands of players.

    edit: As I'm logging in right now (to M&M) the player count is 1699 on the Estaire server.


    This post was edited by Zorkon at October 9, 2026 10:55 PM PDT