Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

@ Pantheon Team

• 1860 posts
    February 6, 2022 9:42 PM PST

Ezrael said:

philo said:

That was quite the necro.  Jan 2015- Jan 2022.

Edit:  the OP definitely isn't active anymore even though they said :

"I have been a part of this since kick starter and I will be here until the end."

That seems somewhat normal these days where most players won't stick around long term.  Hopefully Pantheon will end up appealing to the few who do....or would that be considered niche? 

A lot people spend time having discussions on just the official Discord and get their official updates from YouTube and the Newsletters, they don't spend so much time on the forums making negative posts like some do.

I guess you aren't one of the people you were referring to?
    You must not play many current mmos if you think players stick around long term...

• 80 posts
    February 7, 2022 12:05 AM PST

I noticed a large influx of people returning that have been on/off/lurking as well. This is a well-deserved post and I am anticipating an /awesome/ new year for this game.

This post was edited by OmegaBeam at February 9, 2022 1:17 PM PST
    • 57 posts
    February 8, 2022 8:39 PM PST
    I clicked on this expecting another **** post. In this genre there are a lot of skeptics and know-it-alls. You have some folks that have spent the time since Chaam has supported clocking into work to make this a reality. Whether it comes to be or not, a little bit of humanity is a beautiful thing in what can often be a sea of toxic beards. Love this post.
    • 454 posts
    February 9, 2022 9:33 AM PST

I think this is a very timely post. Even though it's old! Right about now is the perfect time to show appreciation to the team, for all their hard work.  The game is really moving along and that's great.  I am grateful to VR.  2022 will be a great year.