Forums » News and Announcements

Please Welcome Kilsin to the Pantheon Team!

• 9115 posts
    January 7, 2015 5:27 PM PST

Thanks Kaz!

No beans to spill yet and I agree, FREEEDDOOOMMM!!! :)

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    January 7, 2015 6:12 PM PST

Welcome!  You've already helped me explain better the Achievement System!  Much appreciated!

• 9115 posts
    January 7, 2015 6:48 PM PST
    Aradune said:

Welcome!  You've already helped me explain better the Achievement System!  Much appreciated!

Thanks Brad! I hope I can continue to be of some help to this project for a long time to come ;)

• 1 posts
    January 8, 2015 4:58 AM PST

Congrats mate. You will be a good addition to the team and for the community.

• 9115 posts
    January 8, 2015 5:46 AM PST
    Mukarsn said:

Congrats mate. You will be a good addition to the team and for the community.

Thank you Muk! I appreciate it mate :)

• 133 posts
    January 8, 2015 8:40 AM PST

Wow a new year and a new way to kill Pantheon!!!

Oh wait, hmm, supposed to be nice to Kilsin...but its so hard...trying......trying...

All kidding aside bud, this is great news, few people had as much to do with VGs great community for as long as you did, few had the positive impact when it was needed, and even when it did not mater, and very few had the ability to kick back when it was needed, not with whines or personal attacks, but with creative, consturctive, and extremely intelligent and well thought out feedback.

I think Joppa has done a great job of peicking up the peices here, putting them back in place, and now it is time for his focus to change to what matters most now, the creative design and work on the game it self.  For what its worth Joppa, you could not have picked a more capable and more community oriented player to bring to the table to assist you with the managment of Pantheon's exrtemely dedicated and passionate community. 

All and all 2015 is really looking up.   

• 154 posts
    January 8, 2015 10:26 AM PST

I obviously don't know you as well as some of the rest of the community but I have read enough on the forums and the old threads to be able to tell this is a great move for everyone involved. Congratulations!

• 9115 posts
    January 8, 2015 8:03 PM PST
    Exmortis said:

Wow a new year and a new way to kill Pantheon!!!

Oh wait, hmm, supposed to be nice to Kilsin...but its so hard...trying......trying...

All kidding aside bud, this is great news, few people had as much to do with VGs great community for as long as you did, few had the positive impact when it was needed, and even when it did not mater, and very few had the ability to kick back when it was needed, not with whines or personal attacks, but with creative, consturctive, and extremely intelligent and well thought out feedback.

I think Joppa has done a great job of peicking up the peices here, putting them back in place, and now it is time for his focus to change to what matters most now, the creative design and work on the game it self.  For what its worth Joppa, you could not have picked a more capable and more community oriented player to bring to the table to assist you with the managment of Pantheon's exrtemely dedicated and passionate community. 

All and all 2015 is really looking up.   

Hahaha hmmm where is that edit button /strokes chin

Thanks Ex I appreciate the kind words man, it really is an awesome feeling to be positively supported by fellow gamers and supporters of Pantheon. I agree wholeheartedly in regards to Joppa and his creative changes and influence that he has brought to this team, Brad is a lucky man to have such quality people in this team that he can rely on to get the job done!

• 9115 posts
    January 8, 2015 8:06 PM PST
    cram9030 said:

I obviously don't know you as well as some of the rest of the community but I have read enough on the forums and the old threads to be able to tell this is a great move for everyone involved. Congratulations!

Thank you Cram! I look forward to getting to know you and everyone else better and discussing ideas as Pantheon and it's community grows! :)

• 2 posts
    January 8, 2015 11:41 PM PST

Great add to the team, congratulations Kilsin!

• 9115 posts
    January 9, 2015 12:22 AM PST
    arhalien said:

Great add to the team, congratulations Kilsin!

Thanks Arhalien! :)

• VR Staff
    • 176 posts
    January 10, 2015 10:14 AM PST

I just wanted to say how immediately impressed I've been with Kilsin - his professionalism, resourcefulness and how he has instantly hit the ground running full speed in his position. I've already been greatly helped by him and it's only been 3 days!

I want to publicly say thanks to you Kilsin, so glad to have you on our team!

• 595 posts
    January 10, 2015 10:24 AM PST
    Joppa said:

I just wanted to say how immediately impressed I've been with Kilsin - his professionalism, resourcefulness and how he has instantly hit the ground running full speed in his position. I've already been greatly helped by him and it's only been 3 days!

Well done Kilsin! :D

• 432 posts
    January 10, 2015 10:26 AM PST

Congratulations Kilsin.

I have been reading your posts for a quite long time and always thought that you had exactly the right proportion of dedication and of stepping back to think things through.

These are surely a quite necessary qualities to deal with an unruly community like the people here.

And as a bonus, I hope it will take some load away from Joppa so that he can deal more with other matters what is a good thing too.

• 9115 posts
    January 10, 2015 5:56 PM PST
    Joppa said:

Thank you very much for the kind words mate! Although it has only been 3 days, the warm welcome from everyone on the team and the great energy behind the scenes made it very easy for me to blend right in and get straight down to business, so thank you to you, Brad and everyone else for being so good to me and making it so easy! 

There is a lot going on that people don't get to see on the forums and I have been blown away with the level of professionalism and the amount of good work that everyone is doing, I can't wait to see what this year brings for Pantheon and I am really happy to be a part of the team that is doing such great work! :)

• 9115 posts
    January 10, 2015 6:01 PM PST
    Nikademis said:
    Joppa said:

Well done Kilsin! :D

Thank you! :)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at January 13, 2015 1:27 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    January 10, 2015 6:04 PM PST
    Deadshade said:

Congratulations Kilsin.

I have been reading your posts for a quite long time and always thought that you had exactly the right proportion of dedication and of stepping back to think things through.

These are surely a quite necessary qualities to deal with an unruly community like the people here.

And as a bonus, I hope it will take some load away from Joppa so that he can deal more with other matters what is a good thing too.

Thank you Deadshade, I appreciate the kind words a lot :)

Also thank you to everyone else again, the response has been overwhelmingly positive and that is a credit to this community overall, it looks like we are well and truly on track to do good things in 2015 and a lot of that is not only thanks to the hardworking team but the fantastic support from you guys and girls also! :)

• 26 posts
    January 13, 2015 1:22 PM PST

Grats Man :), I too was like wow, when did he become green :) what did I miss, but in all seriousness your dedication to something is a rare thing these days and makes you the right man for the job. Also good to have a fellow Aussie, representing :)

• 9115 posts
    January 13, 2015 4:16 PM PST
    Haelm said:

Grats Man :), I too was like wow, when did he become green :) what did I miss, but in all seriousness your dedication to something is a rare thing these days and makes you the right man for the job. Also good to have a fellow Aussie, representing :)

Hahaha thanks for the kind words mate!

There are actually two of us Aussies representing now, Daniel Krenn is also Aussie and our Lead Programmer! :)

• 11 posts
    January 15, 2015 4:15 PM PST

Ewww!! It's a Kilsin.

• 9115 posts
    January 15, 2015 4:44 PM PST
    Dravid said:

Ewww!! It's a Kilsin.

Hahaha there you are old friend! :)

Good to see you're still checking in mate.

• 133 posts
    January 26, 2015 5:52 AM PST
    Joppa said:

OH great now his water melon sized head will grow even bigger!  Be wary Kilsin I hear you live next door to Nevell Bartos.

This post was edited by Exmortis at January 26, 2015 6:08 AM PST
    • 9115 posts
    January 26, 2015 6:08 AM PST
    Exmortis said:
    Joppa said:

OH great now his water melon sized head will grow even bigger!  Be wary Kilsin I hear you live next door to Nevell Bartos.

Haha that was a good movie!

I don't get a big head though mate, I appreciate the praise when it's given but it is not needed, I do this because I have a passion for the community and I want the game to succeed not to get attention or praise, if I wanted that there are much better avenues I could pursue lol 

I know you were joking too but I wanted to make it hard for you haha and you spelled "Neville Bartos" wrong lol ;)

• 366 posts
    January 26, 2015 7:12 AM PST

Belated congratulations Kilsin - We need more eye-centric avatars/profile pictures !

This post was edited by Zarriya at January 26, 2015 7:29 AM PST
    • 1 posts
    February 9, 2015 2:21 PM PST

Gratz Kilsin!    Guess I'll have to get my Tanking tips from you now.. :P

This post was edited by Thumpy at February 9, 2015 4:00 PM PST