January 6, 2015 12:47 PM PST

Thank you for the coverage!

Pantheon Coverage at MMO Play

• 132 posts
    January 6, 2015 1:07 PM PST

Nice!

• 208 posts
    January 6, 2015 1:23 PM PST

Very nice brief article on Pantheon.  Reading the comments that were made on the FB account opened my eyes to just how many people actually want an immersive and challenging game like Pantheon is touted to be. If even half of the people that seem to be following the game on FB subscribe/buy the game when it is released then Pantheon should emerge as the third in the big three fantasy MMORPGs that people talk about.

• 453 posts
    January 6, 2015 3:16 PM PST

YaY ! 

• 208 posts
    January 6, 2015 3:18 PM PST

and no I do not find it odd that 2 of the 3 MMORPGs that people always talk about have come from Brad McQuaid...

• 453 posts
    January 6, 2015 3:24 PM PST
    Sogotp said:

and no I do not find it odd that 2 of the 3 MMORPGs that people always talk about have come from Brad McQuaid...

Brad's the man who gets the best games going for sure ! 

• 34 posts
    January 6, 2015 6:51 PM PST

I like how the article (true or not) said that Pantheon was aiming to be a spiritual successor to Vanguard (rather than Everquest). If P:RotF takes one thing from Vanguard, I would hope its inspiration for class design. Vanguard had THE best class design of any mmo I have played to date. If it takes 3 things, I hope it is inspired by Vanguard's crafting and diplomacy spheres too.

I'm really looking forward to the coming updates from the team. I'm not familiar with the whole team, is there anyone on board at this time who has the skillset to work on custom character models or is that too far down the road?

• 3016 posts
    January 6, 2015 10:58 PM PST

I tweeted it out,  got to get all the bits and pieces out there.   I do have some followers that are gamers ...not many.     But you know how that works.   

She told two friends, then they told two friends and so on and so on...

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at January 7, 2015 12:24 AM PST
    • 9115 posts
    January 7, 2015 12:15 AM PST
    CanadinaXegony said:

I tweeted it out,  got to get all the bits and pieces out there.   I do have some followers that are gamers ...not many.     But you know how that works.   

She told two friends, then they told two friends and so on and so on...

Every word of mouth counts ;)

I just started fresh on twitter and I think have only 2 follows back after a fresh account wipe to get rid of spammers etc, so I am not much use yet! lol