Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

anyone tried to play Pantheon : rise of the fallen on MacOS ?

• 39 posts
    June 26, 2024 11:47 AM PDT

I know the developer has backtracked their promised from kickstarter and don’t give a crap about us since they have got our money anyway ( unlike those real friendly developers on monsters & memories they really go out of their way to at least help people get it running ) 

we literally have to do it ourselves like those Linux players on the other thread

Has anyone playedon a mac via parallels or crossover by CodeWeavers -

my brother and I signed up forever ago and have tracked the game with cautious hopes. However, I currently only have a mac . Has anyone successfully played pre-alpha on a mac running crossover 24.3 or parallel ?

I appreciate any advice folks can share. Thanks!

someone said :Plays fine on low settings on my M1 Mac 16GB via crossover. However, the patcher gets stuck downloading the game files, so I had to download the patcher and game files on pc first, then overwrite the files in the crossover bottle.

I don't have a windows pc so I can't do that either ? I guess ,

This post was edited by henrycc265 at June 26, 2024 11:49 AM PDT
    • 1 posts
    June 27, 2024 3:10 AM PDT

If you're comfortable with it, you could also consider installing a Windows trial on your Mac through Boot Camp just to get the game set up. It's a bit of a hassle, but it could be a temporary fix.

snake game

This post was edited by leddeltoid at June 27, 2024 3:10 AM PDT
    • 1 posts
    July 5, 2024 11:40 AM PDT

I am In the same boat. I would love to play test but only have a Mac. Have tried both crossover and parallels with no luck. I thought I read somewhere that they plan on supporting MacOS down the road. I am sure there are plenty of us which would guinea pig a Mac launcher for them.

This post was edited by JDJ7530 at July 5, 2024 11:44 AM PDT