Forums » News and Announcements

Champion Pledges Boosted to 3 Weeks per Season!

• VR Staff
    • 541 posts
    June 17, 2024 2:38 PM PDT

CHAMPIONS! We are adding a week to your testing cycle! Now, in addition to your usual two weeks at the end of every season, Pantheon will now be available for you to test during the FIRST week of the season. This gives the Champion tier pledges the ability to see the new content first, and also allows for the team to get that all important initial feedback.

Supporters are encouraged to upgrade as this change takes effect this season as we welcome the Summoner and Ranger into Terminus. See you in game.

This post was edited by Savanja at June 17, 2024 2:38 PM PDT
    • 34 posts
    June 18, 2024 5:57 PM PDT

Huzzah! That's exciting. :)

• 1 posts
    June 18, 2024 7:57 PM PDT

Now that sounds like another great reason to upgrade my pledge

• 84 posts
    June 20, 2024 7:25 AM PDT

And according to https://www.pantheonmmo.com/seasons/ this next season (starting June 22) will have 8 weeks of testing, 5 of which will be playable by champion tier pledges.

• 32 posts
    June 21, 2024 6:49 AM PDT

I can't wait.  Just made lvl 8 yesterday and I may get to 10 with the extra week.  Half way to 9 now.  *rubs hands in anticipation!*  :D

• 59 posts
    June 21, 2024 2:53 PM PDT

Question :  is the extra week for every seasons going forward for Champions , not just this latest one ?

every 6 week cycle = 1 start + 2 @ end for champion supporters , for all future seasons planned ?

• 2134 posts
    June 21, 2024 5:27 PM PDT

VR is testing the possibilities. They may keep it as is, may change the schedule, may drop it entirely.

Enjoy it while you can and keep your fingers crossed.