Forums » Community Sites

Shalazam

• 40 posts
    June 16, 2024 3:30 AM PDT

Shalazam is the largest current database on Pantheon and is regularly updated and expanded.
    The project currently includes the following content:

Interactive map
    It contains the complete playable area, including mobs (nameds), NPCs and POIs.

Camps & Dungeons
    The most popular camps and dungeons, sorted by level and with all the nameds and items to be found there.

Mobs & NPCs
    Known mobs (nameds) and NPCS, including their loot.

Items
    Known items (also summarized as sets) and where they drop.

Crafting Recipes (in development)
    Known recipes, consisting of the ingredients and end products.

Guides (in development)
    Various guides to help you find your way around Terminus.

Quests
    Known ingame quests. The project exists because of a group of hard-working players. If you want to become a part of this community, you can join via Discord or on the website. We are happy about any help. An offline version of the interactive map can be found here.

This post was edited by Oukbok at June 16, 2024 3:36 AM PDT
    • 2250 posts
    June 16, 2024 1:02 PM PDT

This is really good work, thank you so much for making it publicly available.

• 431 posts
    June 16, 2024 1:08 PM PDT

great work and Thank you .

• 1 posts
    June 21, 2024 12:12 PM PDT

thank you

• 956 posts
    July 12, 2024 7:27 AM PDT

This is amazing, and simultaneously infuriating (at VR).  This is literally one of the points I've been making for the past several years regarding 3rd party solutions to content that should be included in the game... so that we don't need to rely on random people on the internet (unwittingly) exposing everyone to malware/adware.

They need to have a map in the game, or we will end up with **** like ShowEQ (which absolutely destroys the exploratory aspect of any game).

Again, this is amazing work, but nothing surprising, as there will be thousands more like this because not having these tools (ESPECIALLY maps) built into the game necessitates demand for it.  

Have maps, or have people essentially hacking your game with basic, client side (unstoppable) packet sniffers.  Granted... people are going to do this anyway, but what you want to avoid is it becoming opensource and a commonly used tool amongst the community.  If there's a map in the game, players wont feel at a disadvantage when they find out that they're the only one without a map, then go to the online interactive map to be on the same level as others... only to discover that they can now see things that were not intended to be seen by players.

Add:  I feel like I need to add that I'm not mad or upset at the community and this is amazing work; I'm just disappointed and upset with VR that this is even something that we have to do.

This post was edited by Darch at July 12, 2024 7:34 AM PDT
    • 956 posts
    July 12, 2024 7:53 AM PDT

-Deleted my rant post :)

This post was edited by Darch at July 12, 2024 8:06 AM PDT