Forums » News and Announcements

March Q&A Questions

This topic has been closed.
    • VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    March 12, 2024 7:29 PM PDT

We are taking questions for the next developer Q&A, scheduled for March 26th. Topics of convo will be current design plans, season 1 ongoing test and the incoming season 2 content.

Ask here and we may feature your question in the live Q&A.

• 58 posts
    March 15, 2024 9:47 AM PDT

I had a quick question :-)

So I'm a champion pledge like many more, but we are restricted at a 2 week play per month which is fine trust me looking forward to these 2 weeks!!

But i been thinking, would it be considered to have another layer of pledge between champion and top tier in where you would get 2 weeks of gameplay but you could choose the days you would like to test. so being able to reserve ahead of time of course, so this way this pledge level could play all the weekends of the month and choose some days out of the week with friends. id upgrade from my champ to that level :-)

of course i was thinking more for the players, but there's some benefits too for the testing part :-)

Anyways i wasn't sure if this was asked before and i do apologies if it was and already answered.

Thanks! 

This post was edited by Beez at March 15, 2024 9:56 AM PDT
    • VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    March 15, 2024 1:52 PM PDT

Beez said:

I had a quick question :-)

So I'm a champion pledge like many more, but we are restricted at a 2 week play per month which is fine trust me looking forward to these 2 weeks!!

But i been thinking, would it be considered to have another layer of pledge between champion and top tier in where you would get 2 weeks of gameplay but you could choose the days you would like to test. so being able to reserve ahead of time of course, so this way this pledge level could play all the weekends of the month and choose some days out of the week with friends. id upgrade from my champ to that level :-)

of course i was thinking more for the players, but there's some benefits too for the testing part :-)

Anyways i wasn't sure if this was asked before and i do apologies if it was and already answered.

Thanks! 

This is a great idea and we have tossed around several like it as options. For now, we are just going to get into the groove of the Season format, and in the future, we may have more options.

• 2048 posts
    March 15, 2024 5:41 PM PDT

In the past it was planned that different damage types would vary in effectiveness on different types of mobs due to their body type.

Has that been implemented into the game to any degree?

• 36 posts
    March 17, 2024 8:14 AM PDT

One of the biggest problems I have with grouping (or any social interaction) is every time I type anything, the chat text box scrolls to the top, and the only way to get it back to the bottom is using the mouse scroll wheel (even using the scroll bar on the side just keeps it scrolling back to the top). 

When will this be fixed? I'm not the only one who has complained about it. I know the UI isn't the highest priority, but communication in a social game should be top priority...

• 1404 posts
    March 17, 2024 10:50 AM PDT

What can you tell us about Water/Swimming, what's the hold up? Is there a time frame?

This post was edited by Zorkon at March 18, 2024 6:45 PM PDT
    • 83 posts
    March 19, 2024 2:08 AM PDT

Savanja said:

We are taking questions for the next developer Q&A, scheduled for March 26th. Topics of convo will be current design plans, season 1 ongoing test and the incoming season 2 content.

Regarding design plans for the pvp season server: what are the pvp features that are likely to be available when this server launches? Or will it be simply pvp turned on as a first iteration of this season server?

• 73 posts
    March 26, 2024 10:02 AM PDT

IN regards to Cooking and Alchemy, will you be creating schematics for recipes like other Professions? Or will it be experimenting to figure out what ingredients make what?

• 2048 posts
    March 26, 2024 11:21 AM PDT

Now closing this thread, but save your questions and post them for next month's Q&A.