Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

"Scion of Black Rose Pledge" Play now?

• 1 posts
    December 31, 2023 5:14 PM PST
    Happy new year all!

I was considering pledging and looking to hop into the game but concerned about lac of information on the details. With a hectic schedule I play when I can and wanted to be clear if the servers are continuously up or only on schedule session times, like weekends or events.

Thank you
    • 2050 posts
    December 31, 2023 5:51 PM PST

Hiya Domonus.

The PA test server runs all day, everyday. Of course there are patches that are announced where it will be down for a few hours. They happen as needed, sometimes weeks between them, sometimes more than one in a week.

And currently, it has to restart once or twice a day, which means you have to log out for 5-10 minutes. That's not intentional, and is one of the things they are working on.

Beyond that, you can play whenever you want, for as long as you want.

Hope to see you on Terminus.

• 10 posts
    February 23, 2024 3:05 AM PST

Is this still true? The realms are down right now, and I can not find where it says why this might be.

This post was edited by Pipersun69 at February 23, 2024 3:05 AM PST
    • 37 posts
    February 23, 2024 5:53 AM PST
    It was posted on discord. Discord seems to have more up to date info
    • 2050 posts
    February 23, 2024 11:49 AM PST

Pipersun69 said: Is this still true? The realms are down right now, and I can not find where it says why this might be.

Planned interruptions and downtime are posted in advance on the Announcements channel, and unexpected crashes and problems show up the quickest in the Test Support channel. Test Support is also where to ask for help if you are having a problem that no one else seems to be having.