Forums » News and Announcements

Forum Changes

• VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    June 11, 2023 10:46 AM PDT

As some of you have noticed, the forums have changed quite a bit. We have simplified and consolidated subforums to keep things neater and cleaner. We are aiming for less scrolling and more discussion condensed in relevant areas. This change is in anticipation of the addition of public posting, which will be announced later this month.

• 438 posts
    June 12, 2023 12:51 PM PDT
    Any word on class specific forums coming back?
    • VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    June 12, 2023 12:56 PM PDT

Mordecai said: Any word on class specific forums coming back?

They aren't for now. All class discussion can happen in the primary class forum. We will re-evaluated the need for class specific forums down the road.

• 27 posts
    June 13, 2023 4:49 PM PDT

Thanks for keeping us apprised to the updates, Sav! I personally appreciate the more simplified and streamlined approach to the forums, and I like that considerations are being made to invite the public to also gather here within the community.

• 83 posts
    June 14, 2023 1:11 AM PDT

Races and Classes are super important for a game like this, so, from my perspective, it is hard to see the benefit of these changes for the user.

Should we use tags such as [Druid] or [Halfling] in the topic titles from now on? 

Also, the need for a more robust Search functionality was already significant before. Now it is even more so. Please consider this as soon as possible.

This post was edited by Kaynrath at June 14, 2023 1:12 AM PDT
    • VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    June 14, 2023 8:21 AM PDT

Concise titles would be helpful. In reality, none of those sub-forums were being used often enough to warrant having users scroll through them. If, at any point, we have an explosion of posting, we can address it then.