Forums » News and Announcements

Win a Pre-Alpha Session!

• VR Staff
    • 510 posts
    January 18, 2023 9:42 AM PST

Now is your chance to get a peek at Terminus without the pledge!  We are giving away one free test session for the January 28 Pre-Alpha test.  The winner will be able to log into the game during this time to check out what is new with Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen, see the world live, and try the available classes.  Enter here for your chance to win!

January's PA test starts the 28th and runs for approximately 24 hours.  Good luck participants!

This post was edited by Savanja at January 18, 2023 9:48 AM PST
    • 167 posts
    January 18, 2023 5:02 PM PST
    Cool giveaway! Good luck everyone!
    • 4 posts
    January 18, 2023 5:24 PM PST

How do we apply for giveaway, just reply to post? 

UPDATE: My bad. I figured it out. I was on mobile and didn't properly see link in the post.

This post was edited by cideus at January 18, 2023 5:37 PM PST
    • 1 posts
    January 18, 2023 5:32 PM PST
    I hope so :)
    • 161 posts
    January 18, 2023 5:40 PM PST

Click on the link in the first post labelled "Enter Here for your chance to win!"  This will get you one entry, but you can do some sidequests to get more entries.

I just upgraded to Protector for my Birthday, which coincidentally IS the 28th.

• 161 posts
    January 18, 2023 5:47 PM PST

It's my Birthday, Precious, and we wants it!

This post was edited by Balanz at January 18, 2023 5:49 PM PST
    • 62 posts
    January 19, 2023 12:32 AM PST

Wish me luck :P

• 724 posts
    January 19, 2023 6:14 AM PST

Wonderful, I hope to win a chance to bash a rat. I have never used 'gleam' before so. FYI

This is using the gleam service . It appears to consolidate basic/public social media account information for an email address you enter at the beginning of the process.  As with most sites you have to dig a little to see how this information will be used.  I dug a little and it appears to be a normal or average marketing company with tools that are common in the use of web tracking.   I included a link to the FAQ below detailing how to break the link after the sign up if you wish.  

Gleam links your social media accounts with your email address once you authenticate them. We use your linked social media accounts to complete social media actions such as 'Follow on Twitter' or 'Check-in on Facebook'.

1. To unlink a social media account, click on Edit from any Gleam widget.

Edit Gleam Contestant Details

2. This will bring up your list of linked social media accounts. Click on X for the account you wish to unlink.

Link : https://gleam.io/help/contestants/how-do-i-unlink-social-media-accounts
    • 22 posts
    January 21, 2023 6:45 AM PST

Some of the best things are continuing to happen with this beautiful project. Been watching this since 2016, and I've never been more excited about a game!

• 166 posts
    January 22, 2023 8:49 AM PST

I will be on vacation during this testing period so I will not be entering. That means for all that do enter, your odds just got better by 1… you’re welcome!

Good Luck All!

• VR Staff
    • 510 posts
    January 22, 2023 9:40 AM PST

NegativeNRG said:

I will be on vacation during this testing period so I will not be entering. That means for all that do enter, your odds just got better by 1… you’re welcome!

Good Luck All!

Aw, maybe next time!