Forums » Fan Creations

Amensol's Focus: Epilogue

• 342 posts
    January 14, 2023 11:55 AM PST

I would like to thank my cousin, Anne, and my  friend, Denise, for their editing and feedback through the whole project.  Thanks to my daughter for several good ideas I though were dumb, then ended up in the tale.  Thanks to Bethesda and the Skyrim modder community for the base for the illustrations.  Thanks to my Pantheon+ and PROTF forum buds for the support and for caring enough to read.

This has been a very rewarding project spanning four years back to Amensol's Shadow.  I've learned so much, gained new abilities, and checked a huge desire off my goals in life.  I would urge anyone who always thought of writing a work of fiction to not put it off.  Jump in with no hesitation, start small, and the words will come.

This is the end of the story of Honnai's lineage until Benonai steps foot into Terminus, picking up where he left off in this epilogue.  But another idea is sprouting.  Even the most adamant Main For Life player has an alt...

Amensol's Focus: Epilogue

Amensol's Focus (Complete Book)

The Amensol Chronicles

This is the complete works of Amensol's Shadow and Amensol's Focus together.

This post was edited by Benonai at January 19, 2023 8:36 AM PST