Forums » News and Announcements

January 2023 PA Test Scheduled

• VR Staff
    • 527 posts
    January 5, 2023 11:01 AM PST

Greeting fellow adventurers!  The first monthly Pre-Alpha test session is finally on the books.  Join us January 28th-29th, starting at 10AM PST (1PM EST) for another 24 hour play test.  Emails will be sent out to eligible pledgers, before the test, with further instructions.

If you haven't pledged yet for PA access, there is still plenty of time.  You may find that information here:  https://www.pantheonmmo.com/pledge/

• 143 posts
    January 6, 2023 2:13 AM PST

And if you pledged, you are automatically added to the pool? Just wondering as I redeemed my Xmas gift pledge upgrade :)

• VR Staff
    • 527 posts
    January 6, 2023 8:37 AM PST

Grobobos said:

And if you pledged, you are automatically added to the pool? Just wondering as I redeemed my Xmas gift pledge upgrade :)

Only if your pledge includes PA access.

• 4 posts
    January 8, 2023 7:48 PM PST

Hum looks like I have to upgrade my pledge.

• 6 posts
    January 11, 2023 11:34 AM PST

I pledged Percievers last year and at the time it had Pre-Alpha now it's greyed out. Do I still get put in the pool for PA or do I need to think about upgrading?

• VR Staff
    • 324 posts
    January 11, 2023 12:29 PM PST

Albatross said:

I pledged Percievers last year and at the time it had Pre-Alpha now it's greyed out. Do I still get put in the pool for PA or do I need to think about upgrading?

The Perceiver's pledge has never had pre alpha testing access. Neither did the Black Rose pledge. That is why we created the Scion of the Black Rose pledge to make a step between those and the VIP level that would have pre alpha testing access but not have all the rest of the VIP reward perks

• 167 posts
    January 18, 2023 5:10 PM PST
    Will prealpha level pledges get more, or less expensive as alpha gets closer? I have the 300 dollar pledge and believe me, I'd get the 750 dollar prealpha one if I could. Not in the cards at the moment.