Forums » Fan Creations

Secrets of Sevil

• 197 posts
    October 30, 2022 5:12 PM PDT

Happy Halloween everyone!

Enjoy a deep dive into the lore surrounding Sevil Manor which VR showed us on the October developer stream. Enjoy!

Let me know what you think.

https://youtu.be/30Novb8cx6Q

• 342 posts
    December 1, 2022 8:51 AM PST

I watched this when it first came out but didn't give a comment.  Well done, obviously.  I am very interested to see how many houses of nobility have their own factions in the game and to what extent BECAUSE of lore like this.  Can evil classes gain faction with House of Sevil?  Are there secrets to unlock if you follow in their ways, maybe help their undead inhabitants obtain some of their goals with some nice loot as a thank you?

And how many other noble houses have a level of playable faction to them?  One of the things I have been thinking about is Keep Leon.  Is that a noble house?  Is that E'mani Karos' girlfriend from a noble house in Thronefast?  It's hard to shake off the obvious Thronefastian crest of a lion's head and E'mani Karos' keep being renamed by him from Luckson Manor to Keep Leon.  There's something going on there.  I may have to look into this, I mean read into this...