Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Special Stream Question Thread

This topic has been closed.
    • 83 posts
    July 25, 2022 2:44 AM PDT

In the past Chris Perkins has hinted at npc factions having some sort of influence in the pvp server.
    Could you elaborate more on this ? For instance, what are the consequences (if any) for a player with max faction A to attack a player with max faction B ? Or will the free-for-all aspect of the server ruleset supersede the faction standing aspect between warring players/guilds ?

Thanks.

This post was edited by Kaynrath at July 25, 2022 2:47 AM PDT
    • 768 posts
    July 25, 2022 10:53 AM PDT
    • When we pay the "Eternum" to obtain our remnance, would the price be coin only? Or might they even detract some of the xp (or another type of faction hit) as an extra means of payment?

So for example a none decayed remnance purchase would be coin only. But a decayed remnance purchase might be coin and xp?

• If I die a lot in a small amount of time and I buy back my body from the Eternum, would that increase the price? Or would the cost remain the same no matter how quickly/often you rely on their services?
    • Or is there a waiting time in order to use their services again? To possibly mitigate abusive practices?
    • Are the faction members of the Eternum only found in civilized regions of Terminus? Or would they be present in dungeons aswel, the so called revive spots?

This post was edited by Barin999 at July 25, 2022 10:54 AM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    July 26, 2022 12:15 PM PDT

Ruinar said:

Will we be getting long form gameplay streams this year? The last I can remember was in Devaire over a year ago and before that was December of 2019.  If I missed one in there, please remind me.

The most recent gameplay stream was in August 2021 with CohhCarnage in Halnir Cave: https://youtu.be/sD5-PxulcBo

• 5 posts
    July 26, 2022 2:51 PM PDT

Founder's Conclave - What is it and what sort of role will it play in game or out? How long will the Invite last? once the game goes Live? Can we lose membership to the Founder's Conclave in any way? 

This post was edited by Onyosix at July 26, 2022 2:56 PM PDT
    • 2038 posts
    July 26, 2022 3:04 PM PDT

Onyosix said:

Founder's Conclave - What is it and what sort of role will it play in game or out? How long will the Invite last? once the game goes Live? Can we lose membership to the Founder's Conclave in any way?

The Conclave is a pledge reward. It is permanently attached to the account that made the pledge. It will be available at release. For what it is, see this thread:

https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/11698/founder-s-conclave-idea-thoughts/view/post_id/243955

• 10 posts
    July 27, 2022 12:34 PM PDT
    Thank you for clarifying the status of ViNL with such transparency. I can’t believe my character’s name came out of Cohh Carnage’s mouth haha.
    • 10 posts
    July 27, 2022 3:01 PM PDT

I would love to see the work place you guys working in maybe show faces and say hi from team if possible short video. great stream with Coh.

This post was edited by Halak at July 27, 2022 3:01 PM PDT
    • 161 posts
    July 27, 2022 3:13 PM PDT

Jothany said:

The Conclave is a pledge reward. It is permanently attached to the account that made the pledge. It will be available at release. For what it is, see this thread:

https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/11698/founder-s-conclave-idea-thoughts/view/post_id/243955

founder-s-conclave-idea-thoughts said:

Private Page

You do not have permission to view this private page.

This post was edited by Balanz at July 27, 2022 3:13 PM PDT
    • 2038 posts
    July 27, 2022 3:33 PM PDT

Balanz said:

Private Page

You do not have permission to view this private page.

Ouch! My bad, sorry. It wasfrom a thread on the Champions Forum. Hopefully Kilsin won't spank me for quoting Artois's reply on the thread, I'm pretty sure it's not a State Secret :)

Artois (VR Dev) said: "The Founder’s Guild reward allows the player to have access to an exclusive area in the game called the Founder’s Conclave. The Founder’s Conclave serves as a meeting place for its members and can be found in several in-game cities. Members can seek out allies, regale each other with tales of adventures, seek out lost tales or forgotten legends from those around them, re-equip before a new adventure, or work on their various crafts and skills."

Thanks for pointing that out Balanz.

• 184 posts
    July 27, 2022 3:53 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Ruinar said:

Will we be getting long form gameplay streams this year? The last I can remember was in Devaire over a year ago and before that was December of 2019.  If I missed one in there, please remind me.

The most recent gameplay stream was in August 2021 with CohhCarnage in Halnir Cave: https://youtu.be/sD5-PxulcBo

Wow time flies; can't believe that stream was a year ago. Baz the info God strikes again

• 11 posts
    July 28, 2022 5:45 AM PDT

Thank you guys and Cohh! didn't expect to see my question there on live :)