Forums » Community Sites

Let's get the Pantheon Plus Rewind on Tune-In Radio!

• 161 posts
    June 28, 2022 1:04 PM PDT

Each episode of Pantheon Plus Rewind just keeps getting better, but YouTube really eats my cellphone data, and I can't watch while driving.

But Bazgrim TV's podcasts are available on Tune-In Radio, which is where I listen to all my favorite podcasts.

All except Pantheon Plus--for now.

You might try Bazgrim's podcasts on Tune-In which are audio edits of some of his best work enumerating what Pantheon Rise of the Fallen seeks to be, and how Visionary Realms can succeed. If you like Tune-In, ask them to include Pantheon Plus.

This is selfish of me, because my cellphone plan counts Tune-In as music, so it doesn't count against my data.

• 197 posts
    July 3, 2022 5:58 AM PDT

Thank you for the kind words about the Rewind! 

And some good news, the Rewind is now available on Tune-In/Alexa for your listening pleasure. It was one of the few podcast directories that we had not yet submitted to for some reason, this was a good reminder to get it in as many places as possible. 

And since we're on the topic, the Rewind is also available on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, and Podchaser. You can also use the RSS feed to manually add it to your podcast player, if it supports this feature. Here is the RSS feed to copy and paste - https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/983041.rss

If anyone has a specific podcast platform they would like to see the show on, please drop me a line (therek@pantheon.plus) or just reply to this thread. 

Thanks again for supporting the show. 

Cheers!

• 161 posts
    July 3, 2022 7:51 AM PDT

Thanks! I've been binge listening to the Rewinds starting almost from the beginning, and it's interesting to see how Pantheon has both evolved and stayed steady over the last couple years.

Looking forward to Sunday's Rewind on YouTube, so I can chat and give a Super Chat.

I foresee another Pantheon Plus Dungeon this month.

EDIT:

Did Patreon instead. 

This post was edited by Balanz at July 7, 2022 1:32 PM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    July 13, 2022 2:11 PM PDT

Just popping in to say I'm glad you enjoyed my podcasts Balanz - it was a bit of an experiment, and not a lot of people tuned in, so even just hearing that they brought you joy means it was a success :) I may revisit that as a regular format again in the future!