Forums » Community Sites

PantheonPlus Rewind - Episode #100 - Pledge Giveaways!

• 197 posts
    April 30, 2022 12:26 PM PDT

Hey

Our Pantheon-focused podcast, the Rewind, hits episode #100 this Sunday May 1st! We have a special guest co-host joining Desryn and I, and will be giving away 2 Pathfinder's Pledges, 1 Legate Pledge, and 3 Watcher's Pledges during the Premiere at Noon EDT. We'd love to have you join us to celebrate. Set a reminder so you don't miss the Premiere.  Cheers!

https://youtu.be/oFD4qAOR7fs

• 1999 posts
    April 30, 2022 12:48 PM PDT

Congrats on 100!

I hope to make it, but trying to be up and ready for social interactions online at 9 AM (my time) for anything less than real-life necessities is not something I have a long record of success at :)

• 326 posts
    April 30, 2022 6:22 PM PDT

I will catch up later in the day as to what went down. Happy #100!

• 258 posts
    May 1, 2022 12:34 AM PDT

Damnnnet! That means I have to stay up all night to be awake to watch it! I'm wide awake right now lmao

• 8 posts
    May 1, 2022 2:29 PM PDT

Great show!  Great job!  way to keep the comunity engaged!

• 5 posts
    May 2, 2022 6:05 PM PDT

This actually made me super sad. I try to take part when the videos first come out, but I can't load this site at work, and I get precious little time to do anything except peruse reddit. But... it seems like this wasn't even put up on the subreddit. Is there a reason for this? I'm just curious. Nothing to be done about missing the event, but I've been a watcher for quite a while, me and my best friend and my son, and I usually tell them when there's something fun to watch in regards to Pantheon. I feel a bit adrift, since I knew nothing about this until after it was over, by pure happenstance of getting home early and surfing the officials at home.

• 197 posts
    May 3, 2022 5:20 AM PDT

JacWhisper said:

This actually made me super sad. I try to take part when the videos first come out, but I can't load this site at work, and I get precious little time to do anything except peruse reddit. But... it seems like this wasn't even put up on the subreddit. Is there a reason for this? I'm just curious. Nothing to be done about missing the event, but I've been a watcher for quite a while, me and my best friend and my son, and I usually tell them when there's something fun to watch in regards to Pantheon. I feel a bit adrift, since I knew nothing about this until after it was over, by pure happenstance of getting home early and surfing the officials at home.

Hey JacWhisper, sorry you missed it. I tried to post it around as much as possible (Discord/Twitter/Facebook/Here), and mentioned it on the show several times over the past month. The thing with the Patheon subreddit is that it's moderated fairly tightly when it comes to self-promotion. Unless you're including a discussion or some community event, it's not really allowed. We'll likely do more giveaways in the near future, so stay tuned. 

• 5 posts
    May 3, 2022 7:47 PM PDT

Therek said:

JacWhisper said:

Hey JacWhisper, sorry you missed it. I tried to post it around as much as possible (Discord/Twitter/Facebook/Here), and mentioned it on the show several times over the past month. The thing with the Patheon subreddit is that it's moderated fairly tightly when it comes to self-promotion. Unless you're including a discussion or some community event, it's not really allowed. We'll likely do more giveaways in the near future, so stay tuned. 

I am most definitely not blaming you. I just must have missed it when watching the shows recently. Sometimes I am working when they're playing, and attention isn't 100%. I'm more upset at myself because it was a milestone, and I've watched since, I wanna say episode 7. Just sorta kicking myself, y'know? No worries. I'll try to keep a better eye and ear on the happenings!