Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Community Debate - If you had the ability to pick one...

• 888 posts
    February 5, 2022 9:14 AM PST

What i would do... 

Global announcement that the Necronomicon has been found. Five minutes later, day is eclipsed by night. Five minutes later, global announcement that the kingdom of blood will fall to the kingdom of bone and ash.  The night stars all turn red and a fog rolls in everywhere. Five minutes later,  a global announcement that the dead have risen and for everyone to come defend the cities. A few minutes later,  a non-stop siege of undead would hit every city.  Global announcements would go out every time a city has fallen, until only one is left.  Shortly before it falls,  a global announcement that the Necronomicon has been recovered. The sun returns and the armies of the dead all crumble.  Everything returns to normal.  But one last global announcement that Abdul Al-Hazrad had escaped and to kill him on sight. 

Either that,  or I would go around changing guild names to "is not wearing any underwear", so the player name has that right below it. 

This post was edited by Counterfleche at February 5, 2022 9:26 AM PST
    • 80 posts
    February 5, 2022 11:31 AM PST

I'm seeing lots of weapons of mass destruction requests, remind me not to turn on PVP when we get in-game. :P

This post was edited by OmegaBeam at February 5, 2022 12:02 PM PST