Forums » News and Announcements

Fragments of Terminus - Smart Leashing

• 9115 posts
    February 1, 2022 4:00 AM PST

Check out this Fragment of Terminus about Smart Leashing!

*The original source for this clip is a Developer Roundtable and it will be released on Friday the 4th of February, 2022

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at February 1, 2022 4:01 AM PST
    • 902 posts
    February 1, 2022 6:31 AM PST

Perfect! Mobs that are not easy to determin their actions. Cant wait!

• 500 posts
    February 1, 2022 10:02 AM PST

Sounds great. Can't wait to see it in action.

• 947 posts
    February 1, 2022 12:14 PM PST

An additional level of excitement - the unknown.

Pulling is going to be its own mini-adventure!  :)

• 295 posts
    February 1, 2022 7:57 PM PST

Just what I imagined it would be like. Good stuff.

• 258 posts
    February 4, 2022 4:14 AM PST

A beginning to a new era of an AI interaction onto the MMORPG world version. I like it. Question is: is there still the ability to climb onto walls or anything else alike that other MMO's don't? I believe this game is the one to implement that into a more immersive game play system, right?

This post was edited by BigBadAzz1 at February 4, 2022 4:17 AM PST
    • 2045 posts
    February 4, 2022 10:25 AM PST

BigBadAzz1 said:

A beginning to a new era of an AI interaction onto the MMORPG world version. I like it. Question is: is there still the ability to climb onto walls or anything else alike that other MMO's don't? I believe this game is the one to implement that into a more immersive game play system, right?

Not only have we seen a bunch of climbing in the last year or so, but early on when it was first being shown we were told that there won't be some surfaces that we can climb, there will be some surfaces that we can't climb and everything else WILL be climbable (just depending on your skill, which can be raised thru practice).

• 258 posts
    February 5, 2022 10:54 AM PST
    Well, that's still cool they have that. I can't wait to see that implemented.