Forums » News and Announcements

Holiday Competition - Day 3

This topic has been closed.
    • 9115 posts
    December 22, 2021 3:53 AM PST

Day 3 - $50 WATCHER'S PLEDGE -  Finish this sentence "What I love about Pantheon the most is...".

Description: The best reply to the question posted above will win a $50 WATCHER'S PLEDGE.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at December 22, 2021 3:53 AM PST
    • 5 posts
    December 22, 2021 9:28 AM PST

is the anticipation of actually getting into this world the reminds me of the many, many years of experiences I had with Everquest.

• 125 posts
    December 22, 2021 9:42 AM PST
    What I love most about pantheon is it’s traditional take on teamwork and it’s teams dedication to see it through.

Seriously devs, thank you for continuing to peruse this project- I believe most teams wouldn’t have survived the turmoil and criticism you guys have been put through. Every couple months I come back here and I see and read nothing but progress.

I’m already a champion, pass the reward onto the runner up ;)
    • 13 posts
    December 22, 2021 4:37 PM PST

"What I love about Pantheon the most is...". the fire that died in me for that feeling of adventure and wonder is coming back, I feel it again seeing the world being built, the imagination that has become this, seeing Brads dream coming true once again.  I am but a passenger aboard a ship to where the helmsmen takes me I know not, but I patiently wait for the shore I land on, when the adventure begins..... once again.  "We build worlds."

• 9115 posts
    December 22, 2021 4:54 PM PST

A big congratulations to Machkeznho on Twitter for winning the Day 3 $50 Watcher’s pledge! We love our community as much as we love our game and hopefully, that shows in our hard work and communication! Thank you to everyone who posted and please stay tuned for tomorrow’s challenge.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at December 22, 2021 4:55 PM PST